Title edited because OT is soft now: I'm slightly miffed at a man breaking his word and backing out of a deal.

VipZ28

OT's resident Solar and Home Battery guy, I guess?
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
Pearland, Texas
Had a deal all set up to buy a UTV for my kids, price agreed, cash in hand, etc.

Dude lied about being out of town this weekend and telling me I couldn't come get it until tonight, sends me a message last night he sold it.

Fucking cunt. I would have gone to get it Friday (it's 2 hours away) but you told me you had to go out of town until tonight!

Last edited:
TS
TS
VipZ28

VipZ28

OT's resident Solar and Home Battery guy, I guess?
OT Supporter
Jun 10, 2004
Pearland, Texas
Buying a UTV off Facebook marketplace at the peakiest peak the market has ever ever ever seen.

Sounds fun.

Enjoy the ride.
Yeah the fucking "power toys" market is nuts, and since youth stuff is just such lower volume it's hard to find. People either want more than new ones (because you have to order and wait) or it's really old shit that's beat to hell.

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
There’s other atvs out there for your kids to break their limbs with
Need to get an ATC like a real man

images

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74