LOVE To talk or not to talk? that is the question

uwofrost

New Denver Crew
Nov 16, 2007
Greenwood Village
So im already back in full swing out here in denver. I started to date Em and we have talked about stuff but we are not exclusive. So this weekend i got some play from this other girl i met. we did NOT sleep T/G. Should i let Em know about this or is it not worth talking about as we are not exclusive.

TS
TS
uwofrost

uwofrost

New Denver Crew
Nov 16, 2007
Greenwood Village
we talked about where things are going so to speak. but we are both slow to want to get into to a full relationship with titles and all that.

bjonesy77

Oct 2, 2006
Cincinnati
If you've both talked about it not being a fully exclusive relationship, then I would say you're not obligated to tell her anything you don't want to. That is assuming you've had a conversation explicitly about the relationship being non-exclusive. Chances are if she agreed with being non exclusive but still dating, she might be seeing other people as well.

vodkacollins

Apr 2, 2008
CdM, CA
if you are not exclusive and you have discussed having the relationship open, then you probably dont need to tell her

do you feel like you want to?

Viper

Livin' la vida scrotum
Sep 22, 2004
In a van down by the river
i dont think i should. i think i wont say anything and i wont ask her anything

Good. Don't ask, don't tell is about the only way an open relationship works.

true i just need to keep from falling back into my pattern of random girls every weekend. I just need to keep it in my pants.

Yail's right. If you still got the urge, you shouldn't deny yourself. The reason I say that is you want to get all that shit out of you before you settle down...that way you're not wondering what the grass is like on the other side all the time.

Miss Red

Jul 26, 2004
Ohio
Good. Don't ask, don't tell is about the only way an open relationship works.

Yail's right. If you still got the urge, you shouldn't deny yourself. The reason I say that is you want to get all that shit out of you before you settle down...that way you're not wondering what the grass is like on the other side all the time.
:bowdown:You're so smart, Viper. OP absolutely needs to listen to you!

TS
TS
uwofrost

uwofrost

New Denver Crew
Nov 16, 2007
Greenwood Village

I know what the grass is like on the other side. to quote Drag on "i get boy band kind of ass" As to say i can sit and whore it up still or i can keep it in my pants fuck just one girl (she is a 3x a day girl) She is the first girl i have like enough to even think about dating seriously in 2 years. And i have been told you always wonder if the grass is greener but you just love the person your with enough to not find out.

chica&buddies

Apr 11, 2001
lovely orlando
If you've both talked about it not being a fully exclusive relationship, then I would say you're not obligated to tell her anything you don't want to. That is assuming you've had a conversation explicitly about the relationship being non-exclusive. Chances are if she agreed with being non exclusive but still dating, she might be seeing other people as well.

completely agreed.

Viper

Livin' la vida scrotum
Sep 22, 2004
In a van down by the river
I know what the grass is like on the other side. to quote Drag on "i get boy band kind of ass" As to say i can sit and whore it up still or i can keep it in my pants fuck just one girl (she is a 3x a day girl) She is the first girl i have like enough to even think about dating seriously in 2 years. And i have been told you always wonder if the grass is greener but you just love the person your with enough to not find out.

Ok, then you need to shift your focus and change your lifestyle a bit then.

If you want to settle down with one girl, it's probably not an extremely wise idea to go to the bars every weekend. That's probably a trigger for wanting to "let it out of your pants".

Try getting into some new stuff. I'm not saying to stop going to bars (hell I don't even know if you GO to bars, but I'm just using it as an example of your stomping grounds), I'm just saying that perhaps you oughtta change your social scene just a tad to make the shift.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan