ART To you Huston bitches that thin 1/4" of snow is scary...

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
We had a little bit of a storm here last night (much less than what was expected though) and thought I'd share a couple of pictures with you of what real snow is like...

A quick view from my backyard.

3107819839_e8d074837b_o.jpg

3108653004_3661fcb517_o.jpg

3108653214_0e992808a3_o.jpg

3107820445_1ffdcb96e1_o.jpg

Sucks to be him! :rofl:

I have to wait for the snow plows to come out and do my street because there's a couple foot drift in the street right in front of my house. :noes:

TS
TS
MSIGuy

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
Eh, it's actually a pretty decent area. Relatively meth and crack head free.

I'm sure some NY people will come in here saying, "That's not snow!" but meh, this shit happens probably 2x a month during the (like 7 month long) winter.

IB: plef'd, flat lighting, snapshots... :fawk::mamoru:

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
That's neat, I love snow. Sucks I live in an area that we don't get it too often!

TS
TS
MSIGuy

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
where abouts
Bismarck, North Dakota.

I want to go over to a friends house and hang out now, and I opened my garage door to see that I'm completely snowed in. Four foot drift in a car with 3" of ground clearance? Damn I have a ton of shoveling to do... Fucking should have bought a truck... :wtc:

Auspicious one

Aug 14, 2005
Denver
Bismarck, North Dakota.

I want to go over to a friends house and hang out now, and I opened my garage door to see that I'm completely snowed in. Four foot drift in a car with 3" of ground clearance? Damn I have a ton of shoveling to do... Fucking should have bought a truck... :wtc:
:ugh:

Tedrzz

Jul 6, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
Oh, that's snow. A hurricane would rock ya'lls shit right off it's foundation.

truth. i know what a foot of snow is like but have never been in a hurricane, or for the west coast coast i've never been in an earthquake or firestorm either.

fuck that

RoofDweller

Seattle. We had like 2" last night and it was A LOT. Our worst weather is rain.:hsd:

Uhh, you kinda forgot some of the winter wind storms that come through, like 2 years ago with 500,000+ PSE customers without power for days.

I had no power for 5 days. It blew balls.

I forgive you though.

aCab

Jun 1, 2007
Chicaaago
Uhh, you kinda forgot some of the winter wind storms that come through, like 2 years ago with 500,000+ PSE customers without power for days.

I forgive you though.

Awww, poor baby. It would kinda suck to be without power in the cold...but...

It's hard to fix power lines that aren't even there. My parents didn't have power for week and a half in Houston after that fucking Hurricane.

Laurel

Jan 5, 2005
Bothell, WA

I forgive you though.

We didn't lose power in Lake Forest Park at all. :wavey:

lol @ people using propane heaters inside and dying.:hsd:

RoofDweller

Awww, poor baby. It would kinda suck to be without power in the cold...but...

It's hard to fix power lines that aren't even there. My parents didn't have power for week and a half in Houston after that fucking Hurricane.

That would indeed be shitty.

RoofDweller

We didn't lose power in Lake Forest Park at all. :wavey:

lol @ people using propane heaters inside and dying.:hsd:

I know, I can't believe how dumb some of those people were.
We had a generator, with electric heaters + indoor safe kerosene as a last resort.

Lol McRofles

Lollers
OT Supporter
Feb 25, 2005
Chicago
That's neat, I love snow. Sucks I live in an area that we don't get it too often!

More than willing to trade locations with you. I hate snow and winter. The fact that I love Chicago is the only thing that keeps me here. Seeing the skyline as i drive to work > *

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor