GUN Today I joined the .45 acp crew..

AF Rugby

Gun in my mouth, I pray for the sunshine
Mar 15, 2000
New Haven,CT
2011-03-06142230.jpg

:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

cant wait to shoot it!

GQ

OT Supporter
Feb 28, 2002
Iowa
gratz on your purchase.

to each their own, i really am not crazy about the 2 tone olive crap color at all on any of them. especially the glocks.

TS
TS
AF Rugby

AF Rugby

Mar 15, 2000
New Haven,CT
gratz on your purchase.

to each their own, i really am not crazy about the 2 tone olive crap color at all on any of them. especially the glocks.

I hear you.. the all black fnp's are beautiful.. but this was used and too goooood of a deal to pass up..

Keesh

Oct 26, 2003
Does anyone know why these are rare?? Every review I read says nothing but good things about them..

Just not very popular compared to the Glock or M&P. I've shot the FNPs and really like them. No idea on reliability, but I'd definitely consider one if my Glock didn't do everything I need already.

TS
TS
AF Rugby

AF Rugby

Mar 15, 2000
New Haven,CT
Just not very popular compared to the Glock or M&P. I've shot the FNPs and really like them. No idea on reliability, but I'd definitely consider one if my Glock didn't do everything I need already.

I was in the market for a 45cal glock.. but came across this for 300$ only 3 magazines through it.. if I don't like it I'll be trading it in for a glock..

Keesh

Oct 26, 2003
Fuck, I would have bought it for that price and I don't even want a .45 :rofl:

TS
TS
AF Rugby

AF Rugby

Mar 15, 2000
New Haven,CT
Fuck, I would have bought it for that price and I don't even want a .45 :rofl:

i had been going back and forth about wanting a 45.. I have an LCP that i carry everywhere.. but wanted something with some power for my home and maybe cc if my clothing allowed it.. I had been shopping glock 30's.. was pretty set on them.. until i came across this.. Im going to try to hit up the range tomorrow.. Just wish i had time to buy ammo from the net vs expensive range ammo..

thegooch

Jan 5, 2008
For $300 you stole it, and whoever sold it was either a moron or desperate for money. ****or the gun was actually stolen.

TS
TS
AF Rugby

AF Rugby

Mar 15, 2000
New Haven,CT
For $300 you stole it, and whoever sold it was either a moron or desperate for money. ****or the gun was actually stolen.

Friend of a friend needed cash. I told him if I ever sell it I'll give him first dibs for the price ii paid him...

local gun shop has the fnp 9 and 40 for 400 each brand new. I'm thinking about picking up the 9.. didn't know if that's a good price??

Also. Going to shoot this tonight

Sailor Jerry

Nov 13, 2007
Dirtona Beach
Friend of a friend needed cash. I told him if I ever sell it I'll give him first dibs for the price ii paid him...

local gun shop has the fnp 9 and 40 for 400 each brand new. I'm thinking about picking up the 9.. didn't know if that's a good price??

Also. Going to shoot this tonight

$400 is a pretty good price.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan