Sep 8, 2005
Oregon
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Reactions: Sheep

Buddyblazon

Broncos Naked Bootleg...FTW!!!!
Mar 1, 2007
Denver
As a progressive that can't stand Trump...most Clinton supporters are just the other side of the same coin. Total self absorbed assholes.

Buddyblazon

Broncos Naked Bootleg...FTW!!!!
Mar 1, 2007
Denver
:rofl: it definitely is not most

These are the people that pulled shady shit in the primaries and used the ridiculous argument that she would siphon off republican votes.

A conservative...stepping across the aisle to vote for Hillary. :rofl:

Pass me that insane Hillary joint.

6Bojangles9

digital jello is my father
OT Supporter
May 17, 2004
These are the people that pulled shady shit in the primaries and used the ridiculous argument that she would siphon off republican votes.

A conservative...stepping across the aisle to vote for Hillary. :rofl:

Pass me that insane Hillary joint.
need a rematch imo, like the fight game

Sgt. Baker

hugs
May 19, 2000
wow u are fucking stupid.

oh its sgt. baker, no wonder.
Sanders is better prepared for the revolution that will finally collapse the oppressive white supremacist constitution that now plagues this nation so that it can be rebuilt into greatness.

Shalashaska

Neither Enemy Nor Friend
Mar 9, 2009
La Li Lu Le Lo
Sanders is better prepared for the revolution that will finally collapse the oppressive white supremacist constitution that now plagues this nation so that it can be rebuilt into greatness.

sanders is a fucking sellout. sold himself to clinton in an attempt to defeat trump.

fuck off.

Sgt. Baker

hugs
May 19, 2000
sanders is a fucking sellout. sold himself to clinton in an attempt to defeat trump.

fuck off.
Sanders is still out there fighting and giving speeches and pushing forward with the transition of the country while Hillary is making money on her newest book and doing talk shows.

Shroomy

OT Supporter
Sep 21, 2002
I understand the logic but that's just not going to happen. These are the same Republicans that refused to even consider a Democrat president's SCOTUS nominee in unprecedented fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman