Today in liberalism is a mental disorder

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
Are the organizers black and Muslim this time? Would explain things.

Well the Roy Moore 'evidence' of a problem with white womanhood is of course because they're being very superficial and taking that since white women voted for him they must be doing that because they're white. It's lazy and child-like analysis.

MrKranky

WhazzamattaU?
May 11, 2005
I'm kind of curious to see how long white female friends who promote this sort of thing are suddenly excluded from enough stuff for being white that they start to freak out.
If they are as nutty as one of my aunts and cousins they will fully take the blame for quite a while

tidbits

the POPE
Feb 19, 2001
U.S.S.A.
Well the Roy Moore 'evidence' of a problem with white womanhood is of course because they're being very superficial and taking that since white women voted for him they must be doing that because they're white. It's lazy and child-like analysis.

63% nearly 2 in 3 white women voted for Moore.....
72% of white men did.....

tidbits

the POPE
Feb 19, 2001
U.S.S.A.
Yes, but is that because they're white, or because they're Republican? Would the same white trend happen in a very Democratic state? Highly doubtful.

Look at Der Führer's numbers from the general election, or look at the VA governor's race. A lot of racial factors.

DizzyEdge

Vax me Trudaddy
OT Supporter
Dec 16, 2007
Calgary, AB
Look at Der Führer's numbers from the general election, or look at the VA governor's race. A lot of racial factors.

Indeed, and race would be a key factor if it was shown that non-white Republicans tended to not vote for him while white Democrats did. But I suspect it's more party-line than race.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.11.2 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idayrarecorded