FIT Tomorrow I start Physical Therapy Post Op For my shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
Had surgery the 10th finally. when they went in there they were anticipating one labrum tear, it was actually 3. Superior, anterior and posterior labrum tears. Shit was fucked up completely. Rotator cuff was fine, but that was about the only thing. Heavy signs of Arthritis and 3 pieces of bone fragments from all of the dislocations were also taken out. SEVEN anchors were placed in to reattach the labrums.

Cant wait to start phyiscal therapy and im hoping I meet some hot women physical therapists and can slide my dick deep down their fucking gashes in the backrooms after they stretch me.

Just wanted to give you guys an update. I miss the feeling of chugging 3 scoops of Jack3d and training at the gym to some Lloyd Banks. :(

Soon enough though, I'm probably going to start up with cardio and legs on days that I dont have therapy this week or next, so that should help.

Dec 3, 2007
Austin, TX
I'm in your same fucking boat. Started PT last monday, 6 anchors in my labrum, some pieces were ripped completely off. I started doing cardio last week, though I have to be limited to walking and ellipticals, nothing that requires much arm movement.

Today I was given a 1lb dumbell while doing external rotations on my side... Felt like such a pussy.

kronik85

Feb 8, 2005
Deutschland
i bet he does frank, although the odds are in your favor

heal up broseph, then go back and start downloading any material ceaze has ever spoken positively about and start learning how to treat your body :hs:

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Question: do you regret making fun of the mobility stuff?

Good luck with the PT. I've been doing PT on my ankle for 6 weeks now to get my it back to normal. When I'm done with my ankle we're shifting to my left shoulder to take care of some muscle imbalances.

Kurt

Ouch. I feel for you. I've had similar issues with a muscle in my lower back.

I'll tell you what helped me: Hot and cold compress can help the shoulder feel less sore. Eat right, get plenty of sleep, and follow your doctors instructions. Extra sleep should help the healing process along. A good protein powder with lots of amino acids and possibly a multivitamin should also help in repairing the damage too.

Let us know how you're doing bro.

Bodhi

My crotch is red .. my lambos blue .. and ill be g
Feb 14, 2008
just going to lift to be fit and healthy, not bodybuild most likely.

you lose a lot of mass?

thats the way to do it man, train just to keep yourself healthy and happy. get a friend that is willing to dedicate himself to your workout schedule, and push him to go the extra mile. it seems like its a lot more gratifying to the ex bber's to see their little protege succeed than it is for them to kill themselves at the weights.

good luck man

TS
TS
Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2002
At the gym
I don't want to see Dave as 170lbs. :wtc: Nigga was my teenage hero

You will grow up one day dude and realize that worrying about your career and health is more important than looking like a mutant which 99% of the world just laughs at.

I love bodybuilding, it has taught me mad shit, but looking back on it I dedicated way too much time and focus on it and it ultimately leads you nowhere. Are you going to make money from it? Are you going to become a pro? Are you going to cure Cancer by getting huge muscles?

By all means, it helps your self confidence, when done in moderation and not like 99% of this forum, it helps you stay healthy and strong but bodybuilding in itself and HOW I pursued it............I dont view it negatively, i loved it and still do, lets just say i view it differently though now.

You will probably call me a pussy and yadda yadda yadda, but youre still young, ever wonder why you dont see older dudes yolked out of their fucking minds left and right, its not because "THEYRE LAZY MARRIED FAGS BRO"......its because thats real life, not muscular development magazine, people with stability, familys, money, careers dont really have time to destroy their bodys into oblivion and eat 90 meals a day and count their macros. When I recover I will be back at the gym 4-5 days a week doing cardio and upper/body splits with much lighter weights to have a nice body, and stay healthy, period. But yeah, my perspective based on not just this inury, but various other things in life have definitely changed when it comes to BB, and most of yours will too and you will remember this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448