***TONSTER FOR OTer OF THE YEAR***

Joe_Cool

Judge Judy and Executioner
OT Supporter
Jun 30, 2003
That was awesome. The best part is how you kept up the narrative and slipped in the references without pausing or stuttering. Amazing. :bowdown:

preston

Jun 8, 2006
Miami / Atlanta
gJhTqSY.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

GlassUser

Flavors Matter
OT Supporter
Oct 26, 2003
Pearland, Texas
here's a rough transcript:

Shepard Smith: Where were you and what did you see?

Tonster: I was on my way with Fazle from from Offtopic to the airport and all the sudden an unmarked, undercover police truck pulled over in the middle of LAX and unmarked man jumped out of the vehicle, and I was like "dude do you even lift" and he's like stopping traffic and redirecting us and we got forced onto the onramp on the northbound side going to Terminal 1 with Southwest and completely stopped, and then uh we were there for about 5-10 minutes and we heard all this stuff on the radio and sirens, Then I uh, see PinkShirtGuy getting off the shuttle in front of us and people were leaving their shuttles walking down the deserted onramp towards the airport and the ambulances were coming, firemen, policemen all over the place and it was just hectic. We walked all the way up to um, the airport - arrived at terminal 1 (about a 1/4 mile walk) and we saw employees leaving saying they were being sent home, they all had like grumpyface on, being disappointed and letting us know that they were closing down the whole airport - not just terminal 3. We were still trying to figure out what was going on and then finally TSA representatives in their car was the final confirmation that we needed because there was nowhere to go, traffic was blocked on all the ways in and out down central blvd, emergency vehicles were using the exits to get onto the freeway, and uh people started trickling home and understanding the full severity of what happened

:rofl:

OTer of the year, hands down

bad ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec