***TONSTER FOR OTer OF THE YEAR***

Accords 4U2 NV

OT's Resident Desi
Oct 26, 2000
PantherNation
here's a rough transcript:

Shepard Smith: Where were you and what did you see?

Tonster: I was on my way with Fazle from from Offtopic to the airport and all the sudden an unmarked, undercover police truck pulled over in the middle of LAX and unmarked man jumped out of the vehicle, and I was like "dude do you even lift" and he's like stopping traffic and redirecting us and we got forced onto the onramp on the northbound side going to Terminal 1 with Southwest and completely stopped, and then uh we were there for about 5-10 minutes and we heard all this stuff on the radio and sirens, Then I uh, see PinkShirtGuy getting off the shuttle in front of us and people were leaving their shuttles walking down the deserted onramp towards the airport and the ambulances were coming, firemen, policemen all over the place and it was just hectic. We walked all the way up to um, the airport - arrived at terminal 1 (about a 1/4 mile walk) and we saw employees leaving saying they were being sent home, they all had like grumpyface on, being disappointed and letting us know that they were closing down the whole airport - not just terminal 3. We were still trying to figure out what was going on and then finally TSA representatives in their car was the final confirmation that we needed because there was nowhere to go, traffic was blocked on all the ways in and out down central blvd, emergency vehicles were using the exits to get onto the freeway, and uh people started trickling home and understanding the full severity of what happened

:rofl:

OTer of the year, hands down
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pharmokan

OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2002
L.A.
here's a rough transcript:

Shepard Smith: Where were you and what did you see?

Tonster: I was on my way with Fazle from from Offtopic to the airport and all the sudden an unmarked, undercover police truck pulled over in the middle of LAX and unmarked man jumped out of the vehicle, and I was like "dude do you even lift" and he's like stopping traffic and redirecting us and we got forced onto the onramp on the northbound side going to Terminal 1 with Southwest and completely stopped, and then uh we were there for about 5-10 minutes and we heard all this stuff on the radio and sirens, Then I uh, see PinkShirtGuy getting off the shuttle in front of us and people were leaving their shuttles walking down the deserted onramp towards the airport and the ambulances were coming, firemen, policemen all over the place and it was just hectic. We walked all the way up to um, the airport - arrived at terminal 1 (about a 1/4 mile walk) and we saw employees leaving saying they were being sent home, they all had like grumpyface on, being disappointed and letting us know that they were closing down the whole airport - not just terminal 3. We were still trying to figure out what was going on and then finally TSA representatives in their car was the final confirmation that we needed because there was nowhere to go, traffic was blocked on all the ways in and out down central blvd, emergency vehicles were using the exits to get onto the freeway, and uh people started trickling home and understanding the full severity of what happened

:rofl:

OTer of the year, hands down

:bowdown:

MassMan

Aug 26, 2004
Somerville, MA
checkmate to that guy

5pxGE1V.gif

djfir0

he said it all w/o even a hiccup. quite a performance, top notch shit.

jared_IRL

OT Supporter
Feb 12, 2006
Fuck. Champion of OT. Lifetime sub for sure, we need to build a trophy and ship it to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec