LOVE Too soon?

Ep

So I asked that girl out from lecture and she said "I'm babysitting tonight, maybe another night"

Now this is pretty much a "no" and I'm wondering why. My friend says it was "too soon" since I knew her for 2 days but my rationale is that we're in a class of 150 people, I was lucky to even see her after class.

She seemed interested walking out of the building so I'm not really sure why it went the way it did. In retrospect, I probably should have asked her to come hang out this weekend. Instead, I asked her out to coffee tonight. Maybe that was too aggressive.

Thoughts? My game needs work:hsd:

TS
TS

Ep

I took it as a "no" because she didn't say anything like "Well I'm free this day..." or "how about tomorrow night"

who gets asked out by someone and then says "not tonight"

And no, I'm a dick and didn't her number because I assumed she wasn't interested. Guess I'll give it another go next tuesday

TS
TS

Ep

I was also pressured for time. I have class right after and she doesn't, so it wasn't even like I could keep walking with her. She goes the opposite way

m45

May 2, 2005
worth another ask, but you could have said "well whats your number ill set up another time"

TS
TS

Ep

I totally should have. Essentially I was a pussy and didn't want to come off like a creep. Hot girl too:hsugh:

TS
TS

Ep

Whatever, I'll throw her a smile and go from there. Most girls who are into me appreciate how ridiculous I am

m45

May 2, 2005
if shes hot this probably happens on average once every 2 weeks so trust me, i doubt she'll hold grudges.

Being super nice will come off as pathetic though

m45

May 2, 2005
id ignore her as beer says and than in a week or so try again if you still want

m45

May 2, 2005

its just if you keep being supernice it never gives you the opportunity to try again, dont be mean, just dont act overly interested.

i still feel what you got was a no, based solely on "MAYBE" another night. If she said "how about another night" thats very different

TS
TS

Ep

exactly what I said bro. "Maybe another night" sounds like " I'm being nice instead of saying no".

Two sides to the coin I guess. Thanks for the advice by the way.

Run N. Gun

Aug 10, 2004
Just ask her out again. Ask her if she'd like to get coffee (or whatever) sometime. If she says yes, then ask her what day works best for her. If she says no, then you know you're done. No more second guessing. :)

TS
TS

Ep

haha no problem. I actually posted that already but still don't know how to embed

Silmatharien

OT Supporter
Dec 27, 2004
Ontario, Canada
Maybe she didn't suggest another day because, like you said, you've only known her for a couple days. You may not have built a big enough attraction yet. I say try again though.

m45

May 2, 2005
exactly what I said bro. "Maybe another night" sounds like " I'm being nice instead of saying no".

Two sides to the coin I guess. Thanks for the advice by the way.

i agree with you, but shes a hot chick so she gets asked out 100 times a year.

I dont think its at the point of embarrassment yet to ask again.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec