SPORTS Tournament match (been a really long time)

brolli

Caffeine Pussy
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2005
DEPTFORD, NJ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXFHdtltWfQ

I haven't competed in a long while... anyways this was a tournament that was hosted by my school, people from around the area came. I weighed in at 149 to compete in advanced 150 and under, but nobody was in my weight class... :hs: so instead they placed me in 170 and under advanced... lost my first match after getting really gassed after 4 and a half minutes but was a good fight. Opponent's name was Bill Algeo (sp?) seemed pretty decent, let me know if you guys have feedback !!

Phill A. Peno

It's Filipino, stupid. OTTC, Cycling Crew, WRX Cr
OT Supporter
Mar 22, 2004
Jersey City, NJ
bring back the kitten AV.

But seriously, that shit was long. Nice attempt around the 2 min mark. But that darce at the end was pretty good.

Redneck Shinobi

Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that
Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Wow good job though man. I like how you passed his guard, very nicely done.

What happened when you had him in the guillotine? Like when you landed it looked like you kinda had a high guard going for triangle or something. You were going for a lot of subs there, it sucks you had to come in the smaller man too. 20 pounds isn't a huge amount, but it does make a difference. You got nothing to be ashamed of man.

f-g

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005

What happened when you had him in the guillotine? Like when you landed it looked like you kinda had a high guard going for triangle or something. You were going for a lot of subs there, it sucks you had to come in the smaller man too. 20 pounds isn't a huge amount, but it does make a difference. You got nothing to be ashamed of man.

jokes?

f-g

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
lol we're shitting on brollis thread, and now he's going to beat me up again :hs:

f-g

OT Supporter
Jan 27, 2005
it's suppose to be what's the difference between snow tires and blacks

:doh:

TS
TS
brolli

brolli

Caffeine Pussy
OT Supporter
Apr 21, 2005
DEPTFORD, NJ

20 lbs seemed like a lot this match :wtc:

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan