CREW Toyota Tacoma/4Runner/Land Cruiser/Tundra/FJ crew. Let's get a thread going

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
Which one of u is this?

goY37bR.jpg

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
Which one of u is this?

goY37bR.jpg

Pretty sure that guy was kicked out of the arizona 4runner group a while back, that being said the group is drama and a lot of people left or have been kicked out. If I remember right, that group copyrighted their sticker and restricted who could obtain one worrying about how they were represented. All it is is a shit talking drama fb group

ObeyTheNoodle

Russian Warship, Go Fuck Yourself
Aug 3, 2001
Seattle
Pretty sure that guy was kicked out of the arizona 4runner group a while back, that being said the group is drama and a lot of people left or have been kicked out. If I remember right, that group copyrighted their sticker and restricted who could obtain one worrying about how they were represented. All it is is a shit talking drama fb group

Was he the president of that group?

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
Well this I gotta see

dzwK7Ip.jpg

Ranger-AO

IED Hunter
OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2004
A bad place
My local dealership just got a Tacoma TRD Off Road manual in. Gonna test drive it tomorrow. This one doesn't have everything I'm looking for, so just driving it to see if I really want a manual transmission or not.

Anyone with better internet skills than me know what the MSRP for a TRD Off Road, double-cab, 4x4 manual, with heated seats would run - and what package (if any) it would be called?

Reactions: I<3URANUS

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
My local dealership just got a Tacoma TRD Off Road manual in. Gonna test drive it tomorrow. This one doesn't have everything I'm looking for, so just driving it to see if I really want a manual transmission or not.

Anyone with better internet skills than me know what the MSRP for a TRD Off Road, double-cab, 4x4 manual, with heated seats would run - and what package (if any) it would be called?

When I built mine everything is built into the trd package.

They're all double cabs lol it's basically auto or manual and addons like a bed divider, bed mat, led bed lighting, running boards or tonneau cover.

Ranger-AO

IED Hunter
OT Supporter
Nov 23, 2004
A bad place
When I built mine everything is built into the trd package.

They're all double cabs lol it's basically auto or manual and addons like a bed divider, bed mat, led bed lighting, running boards or tonneau cover.
The specs I'm seeing on the one they have in stock doesn't have heated seats. And my back needs that heat. :tnod:

Francis96se

poopie
Oct 24, 2001
PNW
Pretty sure heated seats and a moon roof are part of the premium package. My OR does not have those.

Does it have LEDs? I think that's one of the best factory addons. LEDs are so much better (read the TW thread on it).

Reactions: Ranger-AO

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
Pretty sure heated seats and a moon roof are part of the premium package. My OR does not have those.

Does it have LEDs? I think that's one of the best factory addons. LEDs are so much better (read the TW thread on it).
Yes.

(OF) TRD PREMIUM OFF ROAD PACKAGE (Double Cab M/T): Includes Leather-Trimmed Seats with Heated Front Seats, Auto- Headlights, Moonroof, Premium Audio- 8-in Touchscreen with Navigation

smell my finger

strive nonetheless towards beauty and truth,
Aug 8, 2001
N NJ
any of you dudes have info on the 2023 Sequoia? I have a deposit down on a Telluride but interested on what a all new full sized SUV from Toyota would look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthony 74