CREW Toyota Tacoma/4Runner/Land Cruiser/Tundra/FJ crew. Let's get a thread going

S13Koop

OG Lurker
Mar 15, 2000
Houston, TX
yes sir, 3/2"
C59-314 Front Coil
C59-327 Rear Coil
Although I bet the front is going to dip a bit if/when I get a Shrockworks bumper
Riding real nice right now but the real test will be at Hidden Falls Jan 15 weekend.
Definitely rubbing at full lock but in the rear mudflap/body mount. I even heated it but its not enough. Was trying to avoid BMC but I'm just going to do it. Its not that hard and I can do it here at work.
Although I'm not going to slice off the end, I saw a nice vid where a guy basically pie cut a section out and hammered/welded it back. Looks clean

Reactions: eric5678

I<3URANUS

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
OT Supporter
Sep 17, 2002
Dallas, TX
Should pick up my truck either Thursday or Friday. Anyone have a trd sport or off-road grille with the camera and tss mounts? I'm only a grille short of removing all the bullshit chrome.

Needs to be '21 or '22. With black trim. If not, I'm sure someone on one of the sites will have one for sale.

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
yes sir, 3/2"
C59-314 Front Coil
C59-327 Rear Coil
Although I bet the front is going to dip a bit if/when I get a Shrockworks bumper
Riding real nice right now but the real test will be at Hidden Falls Jan 15 weekend.
Definitely rubbing at full lock but in the rear mudflap/body mount. I even heated it but its not enough. Was trying to avoid BMC but I'm just going to do it. Its not that hard and I can do it here at work.
Although I'm not going to slice off the end, I saw a nice vid where a guy basically pie cut a section out and hammered/welded it back. Looks clean

There is now a body mount relocation available. It might be more than you really want to do:

I have a body mount chop and also trimmed about a 1" verticle strip of the liner

Last edited:

S13Koop

OG Lurker
Mar 15, 2000
Houston, TX
Your personalized plate is awesome. Did you drill into your bumper to mount it?
I did but they were there when I bought it so it didn't hurt as bad lol
There is now a body mount relocation available. It might be more than you really want to do:

I have a body mount chop and also trimmed about a 1" verticle strip of the liner
I deff watched that vid and liked what I saw. I can see myself doing that if 295's don't fit well.

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
OT Supporter
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
I’m about 45k miles in on my Continental Terrain Contact AT and they’ve been good but probably by spring I’ll be replacing them. I use my 4Runner more than anything to drive to work in north Philly where roads leave a bit to be desired. Was pondering Falken Wildpeaks or I may just do the Continentals again. Anyone have a good experience with either tire or another I should look at?
I almost bought a set of those contis but I got a good set of used ko2's through work. The falkens are a great a/t and have the most tread depth iirc

Reactions: JoeyCrack

alex p. keaton

OT Supporter
Jul 31, 2002
San Diego, CA
QXsSXeq.jpg

Spent a few days snowboarding up in Big Bear this week. First time driving my GX in the snow

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor