CREW Toyota Tacoma/4Runner/Land Cruiser/Tundra/FJ crew. Let's get a thread going

XO

I'll bee your honey
OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2001
Not*Cal
think it's worth me ripping off all of the mystery dealer tint myself just to have it all redone with ceramic? it's like 115f out and absolutely brutal to park outside

pretty sure the dealer installed tint is just what ever cheap shit they could find

edit: nm, tint guy is going to rip it out for free

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuck Finley

Finest

OG #93
Mar 16, 2000
Wisconsin
think it's worth me ripping off all of the mystery dealer tint myself just to have it all redone with ceramic? it's like 115f out and absolutely brutal to park outside

pretty sure the dealer installed tint is just what ever cheap shit they could find

I was gonna say, leave it to the pros to remove the tint. You'll probably cause a bigger mess for them to clean up, in which they would definitely charge you for it.

Chuck Finley

Florida Man | Infamous ROFL Spammer
Super Moderator
May 1, 2002
St Pete, FL

Yes - I got the ceramic film on my 4runner and I'll never go back to poverty tint. Baking in the sun in FL all day, takes like 2 seconds to cool down.

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
tbh the rear quarter drivers side interior ones make sense, can't use that window and it's nice to have some shit easy to get (first aid, fire extinguisher, recovery gear). But I live in the rally world where shit happens fast, I'm not dropping an extra 30k on a $70k 4runner because I'm afraid of gravel roads in state parks

CPTMULLET

Jun 30, 2008
Portland, OR
Saw this and immediately thought of this thread :rofl:
rAaNWHP.png

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971