CREW Toyota Tacoma/4Runner/Land Cruiser/Tundra/FJ crew. Let's get a thread going

bubbaZR2

i poop too much, then i get tired...
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
New Mexico
I saw a Honda Pilot with the spare on the roof and a high lift jack. What is a Honda Pilot gong to do with a high lift jack? Guarantee the spare on the roof is eating 2mpg. Shit's so stupid.

s2k

OT Supporter
Oct 8, 2002
corn field, iowa
Saw this and immediately thought of this thread :rofl:
rAaNWHP.png
who in their mind thought of this "hmm i think i'm gonna build an overlanding rig....Honda Element!"

Reactions: BoogieKnight

bubbaZR2

OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
New Mexico
I really dislike this community these days. Has put a damper on my motivation for my side business.
You could probably make a lot of money. For some reason people looooove racks and showing off their Maxtrax and DD'ing their Rotopax to the office everyday. Why not make money off of them? A-Pillar racks for axes. B-Pillar racks for post hole diggers.

• Haha
Reactions: jaunt and CPTMULLET

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
You could probably make a lot of money. For some reason people looooove racks and showing off their Maxtrax and DD'ing their Rotopax to the office everyday. Why not make money off of them? A-Pillar racks for axes. B-Pillar racks for post hole diggers.
i can only imagine getting a call from @JohnnyBeagle back in the day because one of my insured's military axes mounted on the side of his stupid truck fell off on the highway and decapitated his client :o

JohnnyBeagle

Calcutta Viper
OT Supporter
Oct 18, 2004
Digital Nomad
i can only imagine getting a call from @JohnnyBeagle back in the day because one of my insured's military axes mounted on the side of his stupid truck fell off on the highway and decapitated his client :o
I’d file suit on it and ignore your calls until your counsel answered so I could lock in a 40% fee instead of our 33% pre suit fee.

Gonna get paid on that one

bubbaZR2

OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
New Mexico
I’d file suit on it and ignore your calls until your counsel answered so I could lock in a 40% fee instead of our 33% pre suit fee.

Gonna get paid on that one
"...But he looked so cool commuting to work with a bunch of shit bolted around his truck!"

Ramathorn15

OT Supporter
Jan 31, 2008
ABQ

I already do make a good bit off them, but I try to keep my products to actual functional stuff. When I see a 4runner with 20 molle panels, raptor clearance lights, and the inevitable American flag rear window decal, I want to distance myself.

Ramathorn15

OT Supporter
Jan 31, 2008
ABQ
I made probably the best solution to carrying maxtrax an axe and shovel. Problem was that it was made to be quick to take off and on for 99% of the time when you don't need it. Couldn't sell it. Everyone just spends like $20 and bolts them to the rack so they stay on 100% of the time.

Two straps for the tire like a trasharoo. Makes it come off and on in a min or less. Also made the tracks super easy to get out, but jokes on me because nobody cares since they don't take them out.

00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200104163517115_COVER.jpg

IMG_20200104_180857.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
West1971