CREW Toyota Tacoma/4Runner/Land Cruiser/Tundra/FJ crew. Let's get a thread going

Finest

OG #93
Mar 16, 2000
Wisconsin
5th gen tiktok challenge

tumblr_m5zf73NbF71qaeptio2_500.gifv

Reactions: Ramathorn15

ObeyTheNoodle

Russian Warship, Go Fuck Yourself
Aug 3, 2001
Seattle
I wonder if that works on 20 year old Lexus leather…

I would recommend saturating them in an oil-based leather rejuvenator and then pulling a garbage bag over them and leaving them out in the sun for a few hours. This will allow the leather rejuvenator to soak into the leather. After a few hours, remove the bags, clean the excess rejuvenator and apply a conditioner.

Depending on the seats, it might be easier to pull them from the vehicle.

Reactions: jaunt

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
I’ve traveled 10s of thousands of miles through all kinds of trails, with hundreds of other “over Landeros” and I’ve never seen anyone use a goddamn full size axe for anything

What in the fuck are these people encountering on their drive from the suburbs into downtown Denver that necisitates not only carrying one, but having it on a quick release at the ready

Gavin

May 5, 2001
I don't have a full size one, but my axe gets used a decent amount around camp fires.

bubbaZR2

i poop too much, then i get tired...
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
New Mexico
That master lock is going to rattle like shit. Come on Delta! They make some of the best 80 series bumpers in the biz...

anomaly

Only 00s are OGs
Oct 12, 2000
The Town
2023 chevy tacoma looks good
The new motor is quite impressive. It's a shame Toyota won't ever respond to Ford and Chevy both killing them in the drivetrain department.
I carry a hatchet as well, it’s not mounted outside my truck on a quick release tho
Boy scout hatchet + a log to hit on the back of it is enough to buck a big fuckin round.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.9.0 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wet0529