CREW Toyota Tacoma/4Runner/Land Cruiser/Tundra/FJ crew. Let's get a thread going

Thumpin'Ram

I'll level with you. These bags weren't designed f
Jul 15, 2001
Goodbye mailbox
Eh. If the line going into the globe is toast, rip it out. Sucks because no standard suspension will be as nice as the AHC but the price to pay for living in rust areas.
I don't mind paying money if it's the best option. Looking like $5-6K Google search estimates

Ramathorn15

OT Supporter
Jan 31, 2008
ABQ
I don't mind paying money if it's the best option. Looking like $5-6K Google search estimates

Problem is it will keep rusting and be expensive every time. Easy fix is traditional suspension that cost less than 1k every time it goes out. Love the AHC, but if I was still in WV, I wouldn't put as much effort into keeping it.

anomaly

Only 00s are OGs
Oct 12, 2000
The Town

Capstone edition interior really is Lexus quality. Very impressive there.

Towing wise, 10klbs, 11 brake applications, 3.5mpg. That is more brake applications and worse MPG than the '19 F-150 ecoboost and 5.0, and '20 Ram 1500. That said it is clear you can tow 10klbs reliably with a half ton pickup. I wouldn't recommend it, but the test does prove it out.

jaunt

straight raw like a shamans feet
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Apache
Did little servicing on our latest resto and took it for a spin to make sure all is good.

zEVjRHX.jpeg

vsIiex6.jpeg

kuP13Vg.jpeg

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ

Capstone edition interior really is Lexus quality. Very impressive there.

Towing wise, 10klbs, 11 brake applications, 3.5mpg. That is more brake applications and worse MPG than the '19 F-150 ecoboost and 5.0, and '20 Ram 1500. That said it is clear you can tow 10klbs reliably with a half ton pickup. I wouldn't recommend it, but the test does prove it out.

I can't watch the video right now but you're saying it got 3.5mpg towing? Bruh what?

Also Ford and GM have been offering tow packages for up to 11k with their half tons for a long time.

anomaly

Only 00s are OGs
Oct 12, 2000
The Town
I can't watch the video right now but you're saying it got 3.5mpg towing? Bruh what?

Also Ford and GM have been offering tow packages for up to 11k with their half tons for a long time.
It got 3.5mpg towing up the eastern side of the Eisenhower Tunnel on 70. Most gas half tons get in the 4.Xmpg range.

ERock

I'm not a cat
OT Supporter
Jan 9, 2002
SoCal
I think I avg's about 7ish towing 8-9k toy hauler in my 5.7 Tundra.

Wind was the killer though. Any side wind was scary.

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
It got 3.5mpg towing up the eastern side of the Eisenhower Tunnel on 70. Most gas half tons get in the 4.Xmpg range.
I guess I'm not surprised Toyota is still last in fuel economy with the full size. Toyota does some stuff right but they absolutely refuse to stray from what they've been making lol

Reactions: couchlock

bubbaZR2

i poop too much, then i get tired...
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2003
New Mexico
i watch from time to time but two things piss me off

1. their dumb drag races with that stupid countdown ringer thing
2. when they say the name of whatever they're reviewing 50000 times

every time they get a rock chip or a broken windshield i cry tears of joy.
"We take the new _____ up red cone! :run: J/K lol we parked it and we drove a jeep up. Thanks for clicking faggot!"

Their channel sucks so much cock.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman