CREW Toyota Tacoma/4Runner/Land Cruiser/Tundra/FJ crew. Let's get a thread going

herpes

OT Supporter
Jun 4, 2005
dfw
"We take the new _____ up red cone! :run: J/K lol we parked it and we drove a jeep up. Thanks for clicking faggot!"

Their channel sucks so much cock.
tommy annoys the shit out of me.

although i did watch the episode where he took the bronco on a road trip and he had the FATTEST girlfriend ever riding shotgun with him.

they had these like snack stops he was filming and he'd get like a yoohoo and some twizzlers. then he'd pan over to like $75 worth of junk food on her side of the dash. like fuckin family size bag of peach rings and sour patch kids and snickers :rofl:

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
312709182_10158547498432117_2266843904490630200_n.jpg

Gavin

May 5, 2001
That's a very interesting stance to line up with given what the 5th gen 4runner is and new tundra is certainly proving to be.
Yeah, definitely some recent issues, but while Toyota was building their reputation that resulted in the Toyota Tax that we know and hate, Ford was earning the F.O.R.D. acronym and still selling like hot cakes. Who knows, maybe Toyota had a good run, or maybe they're just going through some missteps. :dunno:

Reactions: CPTMULLET

sp00n155

You underestimate the insignificance of my penis
OT Supporter
Jan 30, 2006
Bisbee, AZ
Yeah, definitely some recent issues, but while Toyota was building their reputation that resulted in the Toyota Tax that we know and hate, Ford was earning the F.O.R.D. acronym and still selling like hot cakes. Who knows, maybe Toyota had a good run, or maybe they're just going through some missteps. :dunno:
Yeah the frames being replaced on third gen Tacomas was normal maintenance for any mfg

Get your head out of your ass dude lol

Gavin

May 5, 2001
Yeah the frames being replaced on third gen Tacomas was normal maintenance for any mfg

Get your head out of your ass dude lol
I stand by what I said. Toyota has a pretty good reputation overall. I didn't say that their record is perfect and they've never had issues.

Your purposely bad reading comprehension to try to get into an online argument seems fun though.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman