Translation of FEMALE Language (Male Input Invited)

Fanatic-Indian

OT's Eye Doctor
Sep 23, 2000
Texas
"I need my space" or "I think we need some time apart"
TRANSLATION: Hold on while I go bang this one guy I have been trying to get with for years. If he still turns me down, I'll be right back. If not, later you fucking loser. (courtesy of badmuthrfkr)

"I think we should just say we'r seeing each other"
TRANSLATION: I'm playing you like a card, and theres no chance in hell your gonna be my boyfriend dickhead. By the way, i have an appointmet with a few dicks tonight, your problem is your pussy whipped.

"Nothing"
TRANSLATION: You better figure this one out jackass, or I aint sucking your dick tonight.

"Its not you, its me"
TRANSLATION: Its you, it always has been, and still is. I'm brushing you off, but thanks for eating me out.

"Lets just be friends"
TRANSLATION: Suck me good please, and be there for me when I need you, but dont expect the opposite.

"Go ahead" (raised eyebrows)
TRANSLATION: How about you sign your death warrant? No pussy for a week.

Feel free to add to this compendium :blue:

Women know how to lie, men dont listen

"Of course I still care about you, and yes I want us to be friends."
TRANSLATION: Yeah, it'd be nice to have you around so I can dump on you about the asshole I'm seeing now, but there's no way I want your real opinions on anything. You are my bitch, and I plan to keep it that way.
:bigthumb:

Yep

Knick knack paddy whack, give the old dog a bone
Jan 22, 2001
South Jersey
"I'm sorry"
TRANSLATION: I did something that hurt you, but it doesn't matter because it's your fault I did it.

Drifter

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Mar 6, 2000
Canada
"Where were you last night?! I waited all night for you!"
TRANSLATION: "I'm trying to divert attention from me to you because in fact I was getting fucked in the ass by some guy last night, and considering I'm a woman I have trouble keeping my mouth shut."

"Honey, let's use this time to talk about our relationship."
TRANSLATION: "I'm just so sick of you watching football and not paying any attention to me! I'm attention starved! For christ sake I'm a fucking woman!! I NEED ATTENTION.. GIMME GIMME GIMME. I NEED IT LIKE CHOCOLATE DURING PMS."

"Oh, don't worry. I went out with him a couple of times, but there's nothing there."
TRANSLATION: Yeah, we screwed around, but I got bored so now I'm talking to you to make him jealous. He'll probably try to kick your ass sometime in the near future, but that's all right. I love it when guys fight over me!

Originally posted by audi babe
:dunno: I guess our old tactics are played out now...
Yeah, but just because we know what's goin on doesn't mean we're gonna react any differently. Hell, we're still dumbass guys! :big grin:
"Man, I know what she really means right now, so should I react intelligently and defuse the situation, or be a smartass and get myself into more trouble cuz I'm thinkin w/the wrong head? Eh, fuck it...why bother thinking."

Yep

Knick knack paddy whack, give the old dog a bone
Jan 22, 2001
South Jersey
:dunno: I guess our old tactics are played out now...

Tactics? Heh heh so women pull this shit on purpose? Damn I always thought it was them being too scared to confront the issues.

When it comes to stuff like this I'll ask, "Is everything okay?" If she persists with that behavior then I ignore her and hope she'll grow balls sooner or later (errr...um maybe not :big grin:) The last thing she should do is get in my face bout it though.. cause then she's toast. :)

audi babe

Originally posted by Yep

When it comes to stuff like this I'll ask, "Is everything okay?" If she persists with that behavior then I ignore her and hope she'll grow balls sooner or later (errr...um maybe not :big grin:) The last thing she should do is get in my face bout it though.. cause then she's toast. :)

or maybe its not that she wants to avoid confrontation, but she knows that it is easier to outsmart a guy than it is to get in a fight with him? never underestimate the power of a good liar :big grin: ;)

Guy Translation

"you look good tonight.."
Translation: Suck me

"I got the bill..."

"No, ur not fat..."

"You're prettier than her!"

Originally posted by AWD2turbo
Guy Translation

"I got the bill..."

"No, ur not fat..."

ROFLMAO!!!! Yeah, we're pretty easy to maintain. :laugh:

GReddy EX

Guy Translation

"I got the bill..."

"No, ur not fat..."

this does not apply to me

audi babe

Originally posted by Dragonball ZX
"i am female" = i am evil

It is rare that one can see in a little boy the promise of a man, but one can almost always see in a little girl the threat of a woman.
-- Alexandre Dumas

Dragonball ZX

It is rare that one can see in a little boy the promise of a man, but one can almost always see in a little girl the threat of a woman.
-- Alexandre Dumas

:big grin:

KDubb

everyday I'm hustlin'
Dec 28, 2000
everywhere
Guy Translation

"I got the bill..."

"No, ur not fat..."

Limited Slip

":dunno: I guess our old tactics are played out now..."

Translation: I want LS's sweet, sweet manseed.

flynfrog

Cool isnt Cheap
Jul 16, 2001
Denver
man translation

guy: hi
i want sex

Guy: hows it going
shall we fuck now or later

Guy: how bout dinner
i better get head for this

Guy: your pretty
now stick your ankles above your head

Guy: nice shoes
lets fuck

:FAWK:

Dragonball ZX

also, you can tell you are a woman if:

• When asked 'Is something bothering you?' you reply 'no,' then get pissed off when you are believed.
  • You become attracted to someone because he is outgoing and loves parties, start dating him, and immediately expect him to stop this behavior.
  • If you are trying to sleep, it's because you're exhausted from your almost superhuman level of daily achievement; if he is trying to sleep it's because he is lazy.
  • Any woman who so much as stares at your boyfriend is labelled a WHORE, and your network of friends is informed immediately to spread this 'fact' as quickly as possible.
  • You must have two sets of clothes: your 'Fat Clothes' and your 'Clothes I'm Going to Fit In Someday, I Swear'. Still, you don't like any of them.
  • Girls Night Out is a special treat. Boys Night Out is forbidden.
  • If he pays attention to you, he is smothering you.
  • If he gives you space, he is ignoring you.
or something like that :dunno:

:p

audi babe

Originally posted by Limited Slip
":dunno: I guess our old tactics are played out now..."

Translation: I want LS's sweet, sweet manseed.
wow...you really are good at reading women...arent you? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan