SF
I realized I haven't flown in over a year and that got me sad

Wanna hear yalls ideas for 2021/2022

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
I made gold status on AA in February.

First time ever. Had a few trips planned this year including a trip to China for business.

Whoops.

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
Thinking of booking a trip to Ireland in May for the wifes birthday, but that would require they let us in without a 2 week quarantine, yada yada yada, etc. So likely not going to happen.

TS
TS
onyourchin

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
Thinking of booking a trip to Ireland in May for the wifes birthday, but that would require they let us in without a 2 week quarantine, yada yada yada, etc. So likely not going to happen.
I feel like international travel isn't worth it unless you have an easy way of getting in and out of countries, aka until I've swallowed dat bill gates nanochip

TS
TS
onyourchin

onyourchin

Aug 31, 2007
SF
I think Mexico is allowing fairly easy entry right now, but no destinations there are enticing me enough right now

Scoob_13

Hello Nice FBI Lady
Oct 5, 2001
Howdy Arabia
mexicos full, putas
Speaking of you, was talking to my wife tonight about if she takes the 100% remote work job she's been offered then there's no reason we couldn't go all RV bound and travel all over, know of a guy where he and his wife do this, explained what you did, and I don't think I've ever seen her want to sell our brand new house faster than how that conversation went :rofl:

Reactions: BigT

couchlock

digital nomad
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2002
The Highway
Speaking of you, was talking to my wife tonight about if she takes the 100% remote work job she's been offered then there's no reason we couldn't go all RV bound and travel all over, know of a guy where he and his wife do this, explained what you did, and I don't think I've ever seen her want to sell our brand new house faster than how that conversation went :rofl:
dooo eeeettt

FartLighter

Resident Fart Expert
OT Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
If you really want to piss someone off, go to a Hawaii tourism Facebook group and...
  1. Ask what is open.
  2. Say you want to sit on a turtle.
  3. Bitch about the COVID test lines at the airport.
  4. Ask where you can get cheap souvenirs.
So many Karens on both sides... on both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman