TECH Trev.the.enemy

Pepsi1975

Mod of the Year
Jan 6, 2005
Detroit
he lives in Joplin where that tornado rolled through and destroyed over half the town

he is ok though :bowdown:

posted this on his facebook

Barely got service. Hope all of my swmo friends are okay. Myself and mine are okay. Thank you for the concern. Let me know if I can help.

TS
TS
Pepsi1975

Pepsi1975

Mod of the Year
Jan 6, 2005
Detroit
according to wikipedia, a little over 50,000

found this interesting though
On May 6, 1971, Joplin was struck by a severe tornado resulting in one dead and 50 people injured, along with major damage to many houses and businesses. [5]
On May 22, 2011, Joplin was hit by a very intense tornado causing 89+ deaths and injuries along with major damage to many houses, St. John Medical Center, and multiple school buildings

TS
TS
Pepsi1975

Pepsi1975

Mod of the Year
Jan 6, 2005
Detroit
i'll just ask him to tell me which one is you. :wiggle:

(i'm kidding. i'm very much a zero-tolerance
kind of guy when it comes to privacy.)
if you want to know all you gotta do is ask :mamoru: but there are a lot of people I refuse or don't share with because I don't trust a majority of oters

tryfuhl

Oct 4, 2003
MD/DC Metro
Ok. To those with my number.. my ego appreciates your texts but this is for Joplin. Please keep your communication with me limited t Facebook so I can do my best for the most at once. Thank you. Love you all.

tryfuhl

Oct 4, 2003
MD/DC Metro
One last status.. maybe. 4177821310 is the local news radio's number. I will only be able to provide water and dry food.. if somehow a lot of money is donated, I will get it to the right officials. Please call that number for any supply donations or information I'm not privy to.

LowClass

Sep 5, 2007
USA
Didn't know that! Glad he is ok, seems like a cool dude. I've seena ton of pictures, looks post war zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor