FOOD Trout Almondine

TS
TS
CookieMonster

CookieMonster

OT Supporter
Jun 18, 2003
Louisiana
Aside from slimredninja or whatever his name was, if you cook your own food and post a picture nobody should hate.

Great job, clean ass meal while I’m lazy and DoorDashed Indian food lol.

I'm actually an executive chef. But cook for a large amount of people, like 150-200

I can make a way better presentation on the plate. I was just hungry an wanted to hurry up to cook everything. So I can just throw it on the plate and eat it.

People can hate all they want. :wiggle:

Reactions: DSHR and dgr81

autibahn

Banned
Aug 24, 2006
losangeles
I'm actually an executive chef. But cook for a large amount of people, like 150-200

I can make a way better presentation on the plate. I was just hungry an wanted to hurry up to cook everything. So I can just throw it on the plate and eat it.

you still cooking for that catholic boys school or whatever?

Joshuaua

OT Supporter
Oct 28, 2003
Land of wine and fires

Oh I think it looks fine, I was bringing it up just because I know what OT “standards” are when it comes to posting food and knew there would likely be some bashing, so I wanted to get in front of it :hsughw:

Reactions: CookieMonster

thegooch

Jan 5, 2008
Isn't OP the guy that brushed his teeth with shit? Also drove down to Florida to fuck Touch of Sleep but got high and passed out on the couch instead?

• Haha
Reactions: G!zMo and Dick Dale

KGB ate my bread

nͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤnͫiͤcͫeͤ
OT Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Louisiana
Aside from slimredninja or whatever his name was, if you cook your own food and post a picture nobody should hate.

Great job, clean ass meal while I’m lazy and DoorDashed Indian food lol.
was he the guy who went to prison and was always posting bbq pics as well as prison meals?

Reactions: FBI-SS

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.12.0 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nancy Sherman