CAR true dual exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonball ZX

my dad asked me to look for a dual exuast on his 97 ram 1500 v8 magnum- but all the dual exhausts i've found are composed of a 1->2 muffler... he wants it split split back from the headers, so to my question: does anybody know where i can get one? and how much would it be?

Wolvrin704

You probably won't be able to find one. You'll have to go to a muffler shop, preferably a local owned one. I say a local one because a chain muffler shop like say Midas may not put on something thats not OEM.

flynfrog

Cool isnt Cheap
Jul 16, 2001
Denver
Originally posted by Wolvrin704
You probably won't be able to find one. You'll have to go to a muffler shop, preferably a local owned one. I say a local one because a chain muffler shop like say Midas may not put on something thats not OEM.
we got a cusome exast on our amx for 250 i think true duals but on your there either gona have to add a cat or take teh one off

< DEV >

Red Rocket
May 21, 2001
Originally posted by Dragonball ZX
my dad asked me to look for a dual exuast on his 97 ram 1500 v8 magnum- but all the dual exhausts i've found are composed of a 1->2 muffler... he wants it split split back from the headers, so to my question: does anybody know where i can get one? and how much would it be?

he has headers on it already?....hmmmmm you're prob gonna have to have it made, I did :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan