ART truly, there is nothing more beautiful than this

KingGargantuan

β™–β™˜β™—β™•β™”β™—β™˜β™–
Oct 4, 2001
VABeach
oh I'm a terrible fuckin drone pilot and forgot to put the sunblocker thing on so this is a bad video but I still thought it was kinda neat. Just took it while I was flying to check on some deadbeat's fucked up dock
What Software do you need for editing, if any?

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

πŸ€™ Dick was moist as fuck πŸ€™
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
What Software do you need for editing, if any?
I have photoshop so I'll do light touchups/corrections for still images and then I do any minor video "editing" (color corrections mostly) on VLC but that's it. I don't use this often, mostly just for architectural board stuff at work that doesn't really require it to look pretty :dunno:

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
this is probably the only "decent" photo I've taken and it still sucks but it was a cool pink sunset, I thought it was neat anyways

92720195_2526423331006761_271525813818490880_o.jpg

TS
TS
mollywhop

mollywhop

OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
Didn’t you say that you had an insane fucking week?

or was that last week?

yeah but mostly because the annual meeting I mentioned is on Saturday. My calendar is clear today but that just means I don't have scheduled calls or meetings, but despite that I've spent at least 2 hours on the phone already today so in reality this is a stupid thread

wildflower

OT Supporter
May 17, 2002
No place for older men
yeah but mostly because the annual meeting I mentioned is on Saturday. My calendar is clear today but that just means I don't have scheduled calls or meetings, but despite that I've spent at least 2 hours on the phone already today so in reality this is a stupid thread
Nonsense. This is a good thread.
Save this kind of crazy talk for Melroy.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright Β© 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan