Trump Congratulates DNC on New Chairman...

veggie quesadilla

🌮: 4, 11, 18, 25
OT Supporter
Aug 6, 2010
If your job can be taken by a hypothetical unskilled, non-English-speaking illegal immigrant or outsourced worker, I’m going to give you some bad advice.

I’m going to give you the same bad advice you gave millennials: stop whining, you’re not entitled to anything and nobody owes you a job.

I’m going to give you the same bad advice you gave minimum wage workers: stop being lazy. Get a skill. Work harder and you’ll move up.

I’m going to give you the same bad advice you gave sexual assault victims: you should have made better choices, and this wouldn’t have happened to you.

And when you find that this advice is not helpful or even true, then instead of attacking your fellow worker, the one who’s willing to work for less than a legal wage to feed his family, maybe you should go after the structures of power that allow and incentivize your employer’s choice to relocate your job.

• Love
Reactions: Simius The Monkey

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
If your job can be taken by a hypothetical unskilled, non-English-speaking illegal immigrant or outsourced worker, I’m going to give you some bad advice.

I’m going to give you the same bad advice you gave millennials: stop whining, you’re not entitled to anything and nobody owes you a job.

I’m going to give you the same bad advice you gave minimum wage workers: stop being lazy. Get a skill. Work harder and you’ll move up.

I’m going to give you the same bad advice you gave sexual assault victims: you should have made better choices, and this wouldn’t have happened to you.

And when you find that this advice is not helpful or even true, then instead of attacking your fellow worker, the one who’s willing to work for less than a legal wage to feed his family, maybe you should go after the structures of power that allow and incentivize your employer’s choice to relocate your job.
daaaaaamn cold blooded

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.13.2 Copyright © 2000-2023 Offtopic.com
Served by fx.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kassile