trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court vacancy

riznat

Mar 29, 2011
Lake Tahoe
Imagine sitting in interviews with the president and you are a potential supreme court nominee but all you can think about is this fat orange asshole likes to grab women by the pussy. I don't know if i could get that sound bite out of my head if i was her.

Trungtastic

OT Supporter
Apr 7, 2002
Austin
Imagine sitting in interviews with the president and you are a potential supreme court nominee but all you can think about is this fat orange asshole likes to grab women by the pussy. I don't know if i could get that sound bite out of my head if i was her.

she probably supports it

rcm

Bully Troll Crew
OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2004
Trump probably had to be instructed prior to the interviews not to ask for their loyalty

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan