Trump's Daily Twitter Meltdown Thread

Topgun

OT Supporter
May 23, 2003
MN
In what way? Congress has an overriding majority to overturn his veto, he also lost the presidency and won’t impact any congressional elections for the foreseeable future

I get what you’re trying to say but he’s just saying things to say it

you think trump won't impact congressional seats in 2022? lol, trump got 70m+ votes, he's got the GOP by the balls.

KingOfBabTouma

Hepinize daha iyiyim
He calculated a frequency of armed insurrection per state-year (once every 11 years then or every 3 years now) and declared it fine describing it positively in terms of a tree of liberty watered by the blood of its citizens and state government employee tyrants. If rebellions continued then or now in the frequency he said was fine it would have been terrible. It's quoted today as though it was gospel but it was a dumb thing when he wrote it.
Is the earth round?

Reactions: black jesus

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
I’ve been listening to this for 4 days straight and then some

i've been listening to this for 8 months or more...and the number of people believing it is only growing.

the hospitals are normal inside
there aren't people with covid everywhere sitting around waiting to get in
the ICU isn't overwhelmed with covid patients
the morgues aren't full of covid patients
the hospitals are claiming covid deaths no matter what because they get $15,000 for each covid death
this is just the flu
these masks are just about CONTROL
my friends who are doctors and nurses told me this this and this..
THE NUMBERS JUST AREN'T THERE
THESE ARE FACTS, I READ IT ON .GOV SITES
I SCREEN SHOTTED IT BECAUSE I KNEW THEY WOULD ERASE IT

this is every.single.day.

and i hate to tie this train of thought to only one political party....but hey, if the shoe fits :dunno:

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
he appointed more people to the courts than any president has, including 3 supreme court. has had 4 full years now to put his own people in the fbi & doj. has a republican senate majority. and STILL complains :rofl:
Plus reps nationwide did pretty good. Gained some seats in the house. If this was a massive fraud, why wouldn't the Dems do great across the board?

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.
Plus reps nationwide did pretty good. Gained some seats in the house. If this was a massive fraud, why wouldn't the Dems do great across the board?

yeah. if people were going to cheat you can damn well bet the senate would've gotten flipped. not just mitch & lindsay. but what about those 2 seats in GA? if trump is saying GA was fraud...how come those 2 dems didn't clearly win? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec