Trump's Daily Twitter Meltdown Thread

mollywhop

🤙 Dick was moist as fuck 🤙
OT Supporter
Feb 13, 2020
Blue Ridge Mountains
i've been listening to this for 8 months or more...and the number of people believing it is only growing.

the hospitals are normal inside
there aren't people with covid everywhere sitting around waiting to get in
the ICU isn't overwhelmed with covid patients
the morgues aren't full of covid patients
the hospitals are claiming covid deaths no matter what because they get $15,000 for each covid death
this is just the flu
these masks are just about CONTROL
my friends who are doctors and nurses told me this this and this..
THE NUMBERS JUST AREN'T THERE
THESE ARE FACTS, I READ IT ON .GOV SITES
I SCREEN SHOTTED IT BECAUSE I KNEW THEY WOULD ERASE IT

this is every.single.day.

and i hate to tie this train of thought to only one political party....but hey, if the shoe fits :dunno:
Until most people have had someone or several people close to them contract the disease and particularly become hospitalized or die from it, I don’t think it’s going to get any better in this regard

FutureMan

On the rights of your wealth, I disagree
OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
Liberal Enclave of Darien, CT
i've been listening to this for 8 months or more...and the number of people believing it is only growing.

the hospitals are claiming covid deaths no matter what because they get $15,000 for each covid death
this is just the flu

and i hate to tie this train of thought to only one political party....but hey, if the shoe fits :dunno:
Yeah it’s a side effect of trump losing that these people are all congregating in their little corner of the internet and they can spread these conspiracy theories extremely fast to their gullible base. The most popular theory now is that the virus is completely make believe and the government lied to us to test how much they can control everyone with “lockdowns” and masks

Reactions: couchlock

TheRightToRemainSilent

Long-Legged Mack Daddy
Mar 31, 2001
a trash can
Until most people have had someone or several people close to them contract the disease and particularly become hospitalized or die from it, I don’t think it’s going to get any better in this regard

Some of these people have close friends,family and co-workers who have been in extended icu stays, died, or recovered.

It makes no difference in their belief going forward.

Some of the people I'm talking about have tested positive and bounced back with no issue and some claimed to have it before it went nationwide (based on loss of taste and smell) back last November and December.

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
True. Also these people are confused on the concept of "icu being full" doesn't mean the hospital is over flowing. Icu takes a lot of equipment and more specialized nurses and drs. Most of the hospital is empty but those empty rooms doesn't help the next patient with severe symptoms

black jesus

OT Supporter
Apr 30, 2002
Denton, TX
A family friend was trying to get over for a Christmas party and in the same telephone call said that only 12 people would be there because the 13th DIED OF COVID and his wife is mourning, he likely the deceased contracted COVID from a social event a month prior in the same circle. These are not objectively stupid people, sensible in general and ran businesses that did well, but there is something about the identity of pretending COVID is not real. I don't get it.

FutureMan

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002
A family friend was trying to get over for a Christmas party and in the same telephone call said that only 12 people would be there because the 13th DIED OF COVID and his wife is mourning, he likely the deceased contracted COVID from a social event a month prior in the same circle. These are not objectively stupid people, sensible in general and ran businesses that did well, but there is something about the identity of pretending COVID is not real. I don't get it.
It’s simultaneously easy and difficult to comprehend. They take their orders from trump - trump said it’s a hoax so now they have to figure out why and how this is a hoax. Any evidence of it not being a hoax doesn’t matter because the point is to try and prove it is. That’s it.

black jesus

OT Supporter
Apr 30, 2002
Denton, TX
It’s simultaneously easy and difficult to comprehend. They take their orders from trump - trump said it’s a hoax so now they have to figure out why and how this is a hoax. Any evidence of it not being a hoax doesn’t matter because the point is to try and prove it is. That’s it.
Sorry about the word salad, typed that on the phone in the duecer.

Reactions: FutureMan

Xicculus

OT Supporter
Apr 1, 2002
OTs Favorite Russian
Plus reps nationwide did pretty good. Gained some seats in the house. If this was a massive fraud, why wouldn't the Dems do great across the board?
Coulda gotten rid of Lady Lindsey while they were at it. Lady was running head to head and then won by ten points. Either South Carolina is racist or fraud was afoot. /conspiracy

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California

this is just the flu

This one makes zero sense to me. Why would THE BIG BAD GUBMINT want you to cover your face, which would make it harder for them to track you via surveillance?

Reactions: Xicculus

CrazyMook

Sep 11, 2002
Chicago, IL

This one makes zero sense to me. Why would THE BIG BAD GUBMINT want you to cover your face, which would make it harder for them to track you via surveillance?
Its all about control. This is a test to see how many sheep follow orders.

Or something like that.

hootpie

OT Supporter
Oct 5, 2003
Northern California
Its all about control. This is a test to see how many sheep follow orders.

Or something like that.

That makes...slightly more sense? At the same time I'm sure these people would be saying, "They want to track our every move via surveillance cameras and facial identification" if the CDC came out and said "DO NOT wear any kind of mask."

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004

this is just the flu

"I'm totally the worse person to get COVID but I did and it was no worse than a cold/flu. I've had way worse flus than COVID. So those of you that are scared of COVID stay locked up. Just don't tell me how dangerous it is because I know it is nothing!"

MiseryIndex

open your eyes child, your sea is changing.
Nov 9, 2000
heaven's fence.

none of it makes sense.

saying governors are power hungry maniacs who just want to keep their states shut down...even though the entire states economy is based on the tax revenue of those businesses and its patrons. bankrupt/in debt states aren't going to reflect well on re-election for them.

Reactions: ludewig

Sp33dealer

Bully Troll Crew
Aug 3, 2005
DFW
I think people have a hard time being afraid of something they can’t physically see, it’s like the exact opposite of the way it should be. People should be fearful of something that isn’t easily detected

Reactions: black jesus

FutureMan

OT Supporter
Aug 28, 2002

Yeah the govt used a once in a lifetime crisis to enact total control but instead of taking guns or arresting people or doing anything really they just decided to use all their control to recommend people wear masks rofl. This is what they actually believe

FryingPan

Certified Thread Killer
May 19, 2000
Raleigh, NC
I think people have a hard time being afraid of something they can’t physically see, it’s like the exact opposite of the way it should be. People should be fearful of something that isn’t easily detected

I'm seeing a lot of people circling back around to the "well, I'm not sick so why should I lock down?" line of thought again as if they never grasped the concept of asymptomatic spread in the first place.

cASe SenSiTive

Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime
Oct 24, 2001
Dangerously close to Detroit
none of it makes sense.

saying governors are power hungry maniacs who just want to keep their states shut down...even though the entire states economy is based on the tax revenue of those businesses and its patrons. bankrupt/in debt states aren't going to reflect well on re-election for them.

They want to destroy the economy so that their masters, China and Soros, can make America communist. Do some research, libtard.

:hsughr:

• Haha
Reactions: Souppishdawg

Matren

Don't worry about me, jerkoff.
Oct 4, 2001
New Albany, IN

wrong

DocF

woop woop
Mar 16, 2000

I'm in FL and surrounded by a lot of this type of stupidity. Death from covid is fucking horrible.. I lost a patient last night and its going to be a long time before I get a good nights sleep. Best I can describe it is having your head held under water for 2 minutes, being let up for 1 breath and back in for another 2 minutes and repeat.. eventually your heart heart cant take it any more and arrests but that can take hours and hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec