Trump's Daily Twitter Meltdown Thread

smithers

Twitter bot
OT Supporter
Nov 26, 2004
NJ/Chicago/Nashville

NYTimes wrote a really beautiful piece on the spread of COVID in the Dakotas. By beautiful I mean gut-wretcheningly horrible to read - and Kristi Noem is at the center of it all. South Dakota is the state where that nurse recalled stories of patients denying COVID while they were admitted to the ICU up until the point they were drowning in enough of their own secretions to be intubated. Conservatism really is a mental illness.

Reactions: G-man and kitty

Formz

vr6dub can't cook chicken
Mar 13, 2003
🤠 .... 🐄 🏳️‍🌈
So, like, its 2021, in America.
How is shit like this allowed without him being sued into oblivion?
I’m not saying they’re actively pursuing legal actions against him but if they are, they’d be better served letting him have his meltdown than stopping it midway with legal action. Let him dig his own grave and provide more evidence.

Janson

OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2003
Davidson, NC
I’m not saying they’re actively pursuing legal actions against him but if they are, they’d be better served letting him have his meltdown than stopping it midway with legal action. Let him dig his own grave and provide more evidence.
I just don't know how twitter allows it. I know one girl who got banned for telling someone to suck her dick, but this dude can just call a chief justice a pedo and threaten the VP w/ execution and twitter just don't care.

Formz

vr6dub can't cook chicken
Mar 13, 2003
🤠 .... 🐄 🏳️‍🌈
I just don't know how twitter allows it. I know one girl who got banned for telling someone to suck her dick, but this dude can just call a chief justice a pedo and threaten the VP w/ execution and twitter just don't care.
Yeah I don’t get it either. We all know they have very uneven enforcement of rules on the platform but this seems to be clear cut.

Reactions: Dirty and whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec