Trump's Daily Twitter Meltdown Thread

whatever

OT Supporter
Feb 18, 2004
has anyone started noticing youtube channels all of a sudden change their content to uploading right wing media channels. it's being recommended to me by youtube. but for example, a vietnamese rap channel starts uploading newsmax with no explanation on why. and a toy channel that uploads fox news. of course the comments don't even seem to notice the channel content change. they just start going on about steal the election

fancy bear at work.

Reactions: King Dick

Rev. Johnny Vegas

Make Ministry synth pop again
Jun 13, 2001
has anyone started noticing youtube channels all of a sudden change their content to uploading right wing media channels. it's being recommended to me by youtube. but for example, a vietnamese rap channel starts uploading newsmax with no explanation on why. and a toy channel that uploads fox news. of course the comments don't even seem to notice the channel content change. they just start going on about steal the election
Can't say that I have. I have been a bit annoyed with YouTube lately since Im getting too many metalcore videos.

Jesus Shuttlesworthless

Dec 14, 2004
Seattle,WA
Yes! 😡

black jesus

OT Supporter
Apr 30, 2002
Denton, TX
Yes, very much so and I don't understand why, for the first time, there is so much conservative media getting mixed in with my carpentry, cycling, and 19th century American history feed.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec