TAT Trying to move up to 5/8s on my ears.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BlinginAssRims, Feb 14, 2008.

1. BlinginAssRims

BlinginAssRims Now I'm blaumped out

It seems like whenever I use plastic gauges my ears are so fucking slow to stretch, I've been at 00 for three weeks and theres hardly any noticeable difference from when I started... are there any methods for moving up i may not have considered, or should i just buy a heavier material for my jewelry?

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

use heavier jewelry. that's what helped me stretch easily. If not metal, then glass.

I used tunnels and then put little luggage locks through then to add weight.

3. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

5/8s is definitely not the next step after 00
    from there i went to 7/16 then to 1/2 inch. youll wanna do 9/16 before 5/8.

if you mean youre just working towards the final goal of 5/8s, and arent skipping steps, then just take your time. realize that as you increase from each gauge-measured size youre going up a different amount each time, and that diameter measurement is multiplied by pi to give you how much the circumference needs to stretch. so a partial millimeter might not seem like much of an increase but realize the skin has to stretch over 3 times that.

after a month is when i usually notice that my ears have considerably loosened up, usually enough for the next stretch. kaos silicone eyelets help the stretching process at higher sizes a huge amount, allowing a few hours for your ear to loosen up that last little bit before filling out the next size. rather than the acrylic insta-stretch.

4. BlinginAssRims

BlinginAssRims Now I'm blaumped out

ah yeah, should have clarified that 5/8 is the end goal. thanks for the advice on the eyelets.

5. bmilt

bmilt New Member

wait about a month between sizes i would say, im only at 1/2 inch right now but thats because my girlfriend doesnt really want mine any bigger. Use a taper if you have to but only if you think it wont cause a blowout. Also im sure you know this but never wear a taper for longer than like 5 minutes or youll look like a noob.

6. StayLRG

StayLRG New Member

i'm about to start my ears at a 0 using glass jewelry (don't bitch about this because i have talked to a piercer who more than likely is better than yours as well as more respected). My goal is 5/8's. I am probably going to be at 5/8 by the end of about a year I hope. I just want to get to 5/8's so i can get the super blings by anatometal. I don't want to pay that much for something that I'm not going to wear as my final size.

7. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

i typically use acrylic plugs as well because of the cost and how quickly they are replaced by bigger plugs. i notice myself constantly lightly tugging on the plugs while im in lecture or while sitting at my computer which i think makes a noticible difference when i go to the next size. i usually dont even consider stretching until i can pull the plug down without much force and there is a considerable gap between the plug and the inside of my lobe.

that being said, i still had big problems when i went to half inch (self stretched with taper), and just recently when i stretched to 3/4 (at a shop). ill have to post up pictures of my half inch fiasco because it was NASTY.

just improvise a bit and you can make some decent weights to wear around the house out of luggage locks or whatever. i think it is jojoba oil (or vitamin e oil?) massages once a day on your lobes will help with elasticity, making it easier to stretch, and overall lobe health and strength. look in to that.

8. Buttons

Buttons Haha, totally OT Supporter

jojoba works wonders

9. StayLRG

StayLRG New Member

http://onetribe.nu/item/163 i recommend that to people. i promise you that i am not affiliated with this site. i just use his everyday oil on my septum and it works wonders. if you feel i am "advertising" please just delete this post. i'm not affiliated with them other than knowing him and getting jewelry from him.