SPORTS TUF observation *possible spoilers!*

TheEspionage

Apr 5, 2007
Dana blog:

[y]yg60On4jh3k[/y]

9:52: Junie makes an appearance on the video, and to be fair looking at the reactions, looks like he may of won the show.

But then...

11:33: ''Get kicked off, that fucking sucked?''

What you think of this?

Kind of crap I think of the UFC to put this on Dana's video blog.

SCirone

Aug 18, 2004
Sounds to me like he gets kicked off, but Dana is still giving him a fight on the finale on the stipulation that he turns himself around. Which it sounds like he did

Hillary

fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill
Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
No one's won the show yet, either way. He may have made it to the finale...although that video makes me confused.

And no, I don't know spoilers (Not for lack of trying). Roli keeps super tight to any contract.

Buck something?

Sep 29, 2008
In another thread it said junie is training in some other camp. maybe he got kicked off, trains @ new camp, and still fights

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
In another thread it said junie is training in some other camp. maybe he got kicked off, trains @ new camp, and still fights

he's training with Tompkins now, and supposedly had a fight scheduled for outside of the UFC.

He looks like a retarded midget version of Billy Idol.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan