LOVE Turned in my V-Card!

guyfawkes

Jul 8, 2011
At long last, I have something to post in the vaginarium that actually involved a vagina!

As of yesterday afternoon, I am no longer a virgin.

Before you ask, she's my age and a sort of distant cousin by marriage, and her name is Roxy.

You guys probably don't want the whol story--but I don't have anyone else to tell at the moment, so here it is.

She used to live close to me (I'm out in the country, so that's relative) when we were younger and we used to flirt a lot. She was, actually, my first kiss back in middle school. She lives further away now, and has turned into a pretty wild girl.

I ran into her at a big family get-together and she kinda latched on to me. We were catching up and she asked me about girls. I ended up telling her about my fooling around with a girl I've mentioned in other posts and she got me to tell me the whole story. She was sitting close and kept rubbing her knees against me and reachng out to touch me, and leanng forward...and giving me flirty looks. I took her for a walk to talk more becuase I didn't like how my Mom was looking at us, and she took my arm and hung on me and kept making me tell her more embarassing details about my relations to girls...

Then she stops me and asks me if I'm still a good kisser. It's a good thing she moved in for the kiss, because I was paralysed, lol. She kissed me and leaned in close and kinda wrapped all around me. Well, I was, of course, poking her with my boner--and she reached down, with her other arm still around my neck, and put her hand on the outside of my shorts and said "Is that for me? You're so cute."

I realize I need to shorten this story...sorry.

At any rate, we went back to the group and we were laughing and talking. Before she left, she whispered in my ear that she wanted to see me again before she left town. I said I'd like that.

I jumped to the conclusion that I might get laid--or that I should plan for the possibility, at least.

I met up with her yesterday. (I told my parents I was going chuck hunting and I met her behind her Grandma's house where she's staying.) We walked and talked and ended up sitting on a stone fence making out. She kept touching me and she pulled my hand to touch her in different places. --Then, while I'm wondering how to make a move, she says. "Damn, I want to take your V-Card!"

She didn't need to ask me twice!

In my Uncle Jerry's barn, there's a basketball court upstairs and I had stashed an air mattress up there and cleaned the place up (I know, real romantic spot, right?), and I had some condoms...

I was surprised how fast all the foreplay and undressing and wrestling went. It was too passionate to be awkward. What really surprised me, though, was how HOT she was. I mean, when she climbed on top of me and slid onto my dick, she was HOT inside--even through the condom!

I've heard some people say that sex is a dissapointment compared to a good blowjob, but it felt really good. I don't know if it was the condom (I'd never really worn one before-- only ever jerked off wearing one a couple times--and that didn't work very well) or the newness of it all, or the fear that someone would hear the noises she was making and find us--but I couldn't cum while she was on top of me. The first time a girl touched my dick, I blew my wad right away, but this time I was inside her an I couldn't finish.

I rolled her over and tried thrusting from the top. I could sorta get into it more and I could get more friction on the top of my penis--and I could get close to finishing, but I couldn't quite do it. She kept saying "come on, don't hold back" and she was rolling around and grabbing me and trying to pull me down against her chest, and I was dizzy, but I couldn't cum.

Finally, I could tell I was close, and I pulled out, pulled off the condom, and jerked myself off while I was kneeling there with her legs still wrapped around me. After about three pulls I erupted. I have never seen that much cum! It went all over.

I just have to say that it was the most awesome day of my life. I wanted to do it again, but I settled for some more kissing and a very sloppy partial handjob. She acted like she was the one who had gotten what she wanted, and I don't mind being used like that.

I feel like a different person today. This morning, I looked at my penis standing there erect and said "you're a cocky little guy, aren't you?" So, I wanted to sort of brag here. You guys have been an encouragement to me, and I appreciate it.

TS
TS

guyfawkes

Jul 8, 2011
I wanted to ask, though, have any of you guys ever had trouble getting off from intercourse? Do you think it was just not being used to the condom?

infinite.purple

Oct 26, 2007
Bothell, WA
I wanted to ask, though, have any of you guys ever had trouble getting off from intercourse? Do you think it was just not being used to the condom?
in my experience with virgins, this is not uncommon. it usually goes one of two ways - cumming almost immediately or not at all. i wouldn't worry about it. the condom probably had a lot to do with it along with the nervous energy and excitement. maybe try a different kind of condom next time.

also, congrats. :)

korverftw

Jan 7, 2008
I have a hard time getting off from sex too. Quit jerking off at 100 mph with a ninja death grip. No girl can emulate that.

Falconer

Jun 23, 2006
I have a hard time getting off from sex too. Quit jerking off at 100 mph with a ninja death grip. No girl can emulate that.

Same thing for chicks, too.

The only girl I've dated that I had a hard time making cum from oral was a chick who used a vibrator.

Once she stopped, it became easier to do my job.

Dahlia

Feb 12, 2008
Lexington, KY
You guys are wishing him congrats for banging his "sort of distant cousin"? This board has officially lost it's mind! By marriage or not, it's still family.

Congrats dude.. if you can't keep it in your pants, then at least keep it in the family!!
at least he got hot sex without it having to be with a crazy broad. :mamoru:

Aquakittie

Feb 5, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Congrats... And now that you are a man, never say v card again :)
:werd: :werd: :werd:

A distant cousin through marriage...

Family gatherings aren't exactly where I'd pick up girls. But if she has no actual relation to the dude who the fuck cares?
Meh, I :ugh: a bit when I read the distant cousin part. Obvioiusly his family didn't approve since mom was eagle eye-ing them all night. But whatever. Not my family not my deal. I mean shit for all we know any one of us could have had a chance run in with some far distant relative we never knew the connection of.....

At any rate, congrats OP and I can't stress enough, protection protection protection. And don't be a pussy talking about protection with a potential sexual partner. If they are too uncomfortable talking about it, you don't need to be fucking them. Pregnancy and STD's are serious business. Be as safe as possible and have fun!

Helios

Apr 14, 2006
Nyc <> Amsterdam <> SE MI
A distant cousin through marriage...

Family gatherings aren't exactly where I'd pick up girls. But if she has no actual relation to the dude who the fuck cares?

You don't seem to get that the potential weirdness has nothing to do with blood relation, and there's no effective way to explain it. Either you instinctually have some issue with it or you don't.

Last edited:

Diesel66

OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2005
Kc
1st cousin is legal in must states/countries, and you guys are weirded out by distant cousin through marriage?

Now if you two grew up together, then it might be odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor