CAR Turning in my 2017 Wrangler tomorrow. Trying to sell wheels/tires. AMA

DeezNortz

THE MEATLOAF! WE WANT IT NOW!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
Lease is up. Figured i'd be able to sell these things without issue. THOTS?

I am also bored and lacking conversation.

Lettuce Chat.

Pic for Fun.

7fHquqal.jpg

TS
TS
DeezNortz

DeezNortz

OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
What's ur payoff on the lease? I didn't think anyone leased Wranglers.

Buy it out and flip it to @NiggaPHX420 for a quick buck.

it's like $31,500...which seems like a lot considering the JL is such a huge upgrade.

I leased because i can do it through my business and pay Pre-Tax and not pay insurance. it's a good deal for me to lease.

TS
TS
DeezNortz

DeezNortz

OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
What are you asking for the wheels/tires tho?

$500 for the set of 5. I paid about $1700. Figure it's a good deal especially considering the wheel on the back has a brand new tire on it.

fuct.

Pax sola in morte
Nov 12, 2000
Houston
$500 for the set of 5. I paid about $1700. Figure it's a good deal especially considering the wheel on the back has a brand new tire on it.
why on earth would you not do a 5 wheel rotation? if anything, having 4 worn ass tires and 1 brand new one sucks :rofl:

TS
TS
DeezNortz

DeezNortz

OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
why on earth would you not do a 5 wheel rotation? if anything, having 4 worn ass tires and 1 brand new one sucks :rofl:
because it was a lease and i didn't give a fuck.

The next person can purchase 3 new tires when it's time and use an old tire for the spare.

Reactions: canning

digitaljames

OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2005
Tampa
I mean I don’t know a ton about this stuff but it seems like having one tire with brand new tread and all the rest worn when rotating wouldn’t be ideal.

Reactions: Downset
TS
TS
DeezNortz

DeezNortz

OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
I mean I don’t know a ton about this stuff but it seems like having one tire with brand new tread and all the rest worn when rotating wouldn’t be ideal.
well...if i started rotating them every 5k from the beginning they'd all have a little more tread on them now. but i honestly don't care. someone will pick up the set.

TS
TS
DeezNortz

DeezNortz

OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
Selling them. Tire kickers (literally) and what not.

I hear you. got it posted up in a few local spots. someone should grab them. there are a lot of wranglers driving around.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor