TECH Turnkey Websites??

acmatt92

Jan 26, 2011
NC
Does anyone know where you can buy turnkey ecommerce or membership sites for reasonable prices? Found one ecommerce but wanted a rediculous amount for a crappy site!

nickgrnt

Dude, you will have to search it through the offers threads or search on Goolge.

OT Addict

Nov 16, 2005
Vegas
You need to be more specific bro. Are you looking for an ecommerce cms or like some kind of dropshipping website I'm confused.

TS
TS

acmatt92

Jan 26, 2011
NC
You need to be more specific bro. Are you looking for an ecommerce cms or like some kind of dropshipping website I'm confused.

Either. Thought about dropshipping but I would have to know the name of the supplier before I buy. Just looking for something that is already established that someone is willing to give up at a reasonable price. Just trying to get my foot in the door on making money on the internet..not sure exactly how to go

TS
TS

acmatt92

Jan 26, 2011
NC
So you don't even know what you want to sell? The internet isn't just a get rich quick machine

Yes I know that. I wouldnt mind selling anything though. I prefere something like auto parts, shoes, shirts, jewlery, sporting equipment, sun glasses..etc. Just want to stay away from electronics and not really willing to sell girl stuff (makeup..etc.)
Just not sure in which direction to go

TS
TS

acmatt92

Jan 26, 2011
NC
And not looking to just get rich quick. Looking to gain some noob type income and try out selling on the internet. Would also like to run a membership site preferably already set up since that looks like it would be hard to set up

TS
TS

acmatt92

Jan 26, 2011
NC
Yes that would be the plan. I have made another website that has done alright so far but I am not selling anything and have no stream of income mainly because it doesnt generate enough traffic. I dont seem to have much luck with web designers, so yes one already exsisting would be perfect (preferably with atleast one stream of income)

TS
TS

acmatt92

Jan 26, 2011
NC
Well the site has only been up for about 2 weeks and I have got about 500 unique page views. I am saying it hasnt generated enough traffic to get paid for it. So that is how it is doing "alright". :hsugh:

tryfuhl

Oct 4, 2003
MD/DC Metro
I want a site that makes money but don't want to pay much for it. Basically fuck what people put their time into, they surely wouldn't want their successes to actually net them residual income.

This is the premise of your request, correct?

TS
TS

acmatt92

Jan 26, 2011
NC
I want a site that makes money but don't want to pay much for it. Basically fuck what people put their time into, they surely wouldn't want their successes to actually net them residual income.

This is the premise of your request, correct?

No, thats not what I am saying..what I am saying is that something that makes 300 dollars a month is not worth 40 grand! I wouldnt mind paying but that is a little rediculous

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec