ART Two cameras, I didn't sync the time, now they're all out of order in LR...

MSIGuy

om nom nom nom!
May 30, 2005
So I used two cameras tonight shooting, I've done that before, I just always remembered to sync the times before shooting, this time I completely forgot.

Is there a quick and easy way of "adjusting" the time of one camera to the other in LightRoom after they're all imported? I think I remembered someone posting a quick tip on how to do this before, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
edit capture time? should automatically adjust/shift the time for all other shots

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
filter the camera with metadata, select all, adjust to specified date/time

Girth

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
OT Supporter
Jun 28, 2002
Houston
when my second shooter asks me to sync our cameras, I tell them to not worry about it. Instead, I just have us take pics of each other, then I sync their camera to mine in LR. works like a charm.

Cicada

Abraham $LINK’in
OT Supporter
Sep 30, 2008
SoCal
when my second shooter asks me to sync our cameras, I tell them to not worry about it. Instead, I just have us take pics of each other, then I sync their camera to mine in LR. works like a charm.
:bowdown:brilliant

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448