ART Two from a newborn shoot

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
had a 4hr newborn shoot on sunday.. got a lot of really good shots, but I wanted to throw a couple up for the parents until I get a full blog post ready... anyway, I thought I'd share them here.

IMG_2774.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg

TS
TS
IntheWorks

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
Really diggin the sling shot. I would fix the little halo effect on the lower left of it if possible.

yeah, halo will be taken care of for printing.

eyeball bellybutton reminds me of this
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HWhYup01zdk/TH14zIC3exI/AAAAAAAAArg/r5icDRUz3O4/s1600/big+trouble.png

I too like the second shot the most.
:rofl:

it sucks that the best time to shoot a newborn is within 10 days of their birth, but you still have that left over umbilical chord to deal with :hs:

Marix

OT Supporter
May 23, 2006
Ah, is *that* what that is? I was like WHOA but didn't want to say anything

The shot in the sling is really nice. I don't love the first one for some reason. I think it's the skin being all blotchy, but I know that's not exactly preventable. B&W is much more "flattering" imo, but I'm totally clueless about babies, newborn photography or anything related, so feel free to ignore me :o

ASIGN_Baz

Apr 26, 2009
Australia
My legs have been in that position squashed up in the passenger seat of a four wheel drive for the last 3 days...my knees are killin' me.....

I like #2.

I know the umbilical is normal and natural, but I just find it distracting. My eye goes there and locks there in some sort of gory fascination...

I like your lighting though.

Baz.

TS
TS
IntheWorks

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
Ah, is *that* what that is? I was like WHOA but didn't want to say anything

The shot in the sling is really nice. I don't love the first one for some reason. I think it's the skin being all blotchy, but I know that's not exactly preventable. B&W is much more "flattering" imo, but I'm totally clueless about babies, newborn photography or anything related, so feel free to ignore me :o

yeah, they clamp it after birth and it dries up and eventually falls out..

I'll probably fix the skin for final print....

My legs have been in that position squashed up in the passenger seat of a four wheel drive for the last 3 days...my knees are killin' me.....

I like #2.

I know the umbilical is normal and natural, but I just find it distracting. My eye goes there and locks there in some sort of gory fascination...

I like your lighting though.

Baz.

yeah, it's completely natural, and I wouldn't feel right about removing it :o

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theodor