SPORTS UBEREEM signs with UFC

EG6

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/348675/UFC-expected-to-announce-signing-of-Alistair-Overeem/

danawhite Dana White

The "BIG Announcement" 2 morrow at 10 am will be the FOX fight. The UFC and FOX are so pumped for @UFCONFOXSports!!!!!!!!
35 minutes ago

Also, a report from the Netherlands is confirming that Alistair Overeem has indeed signed with the UFC:
The news that we all are waiting for will finally come, as is expected. On the forum of Mixfight.nl Golden Glory did know that it looks as though Alistair Overeem "the deal of his life going to get," and signs with the UFC! Although not yet officially confirmed, experience shows that these messages are generally correct.

Dana reveals that they've signed Ubereem and his first fight will be on Fox ;)

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Effing Dana :rofl:

I don't know why i believe anything he says. Strikeforce is sooooo dead....

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Probably Struve after Barry KDs him. Pretty sure Joe silva hates him and is trying to make him retarded.

momentum

CAN'T STOP THIS SON!
Jan 2, 2001
San Diego
too bad he won't be on the nov fox card, would love to see Overeem vs. Brock on Fox as the first fight on Fox.

TS
TS
EG6

EG6

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I can see an Ubereem/Mir fight.

Mir has been pushing for that fight for awhile now and he's not scheduled to fight anybody yet.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
I can see an Ubereem/Mir fight.

Mir has been pushing for that fight for awhile now and he's not scheduled to fight anybody yet.

i would love to see Mir talk about how Ubereem isn't a true martial artist.

If he thought Brandon Vera was strong in the clinch....

HouseLing

When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy
Feb 9, 2002
SoCal
this makes me happy. would love to see him smash Mir. mebbie roy nelson for a first fight? dude can take a beating!

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peterparl19