TECH ubiquiti wifi crew

Platinum_Thunder

Reliability for life and liberty
Jun 28, 2001
Does anyone have experience with the BeaconHD?? Trying to decide if I want to go with a Dream machine and a couple Beacons or just buy a mesh system like Orbi.

Plz help

beddachedda

life is uncertain. don't sip.
OT Supporter
Apr 8, 2006
Does anyone have experience with the BeaconHD?? Trying to decide if I want to go with a Dream machine and a couple Beacons or just buy a mesh system like Orbi.

Plz help
Yep I have one

I like it, but it needs decent line of sight or close to it to work well

Wilddog

OT Supporter
Feb 11, 2006
Canada
Anyone know about UDM vs Omada?
Wiring up my house and deciding between these two. Issue is UDM and APs are sold out everywhere.

Dazed1

OT Supporter
Dec 30, 2005
Bay area
Now that I have the UDM SE coming my way ( :rofl: ), suggestions on a wall mount rack for the garage? 6U should be sufficient. Will also need a small PDU and a patch panel.

keroberos

OT Supporter
Jan 16, 2002
Now that I have the UDM SE coming my way ( :rofl: ), suggestions on a wall mount rack for the garage? 6U should be sufficient. Will also need a small PDU and a patch panel.

What i use:

Got a UDM Pro, Aggregation Switch, 24 Port PoE and Patch Panel in there with room to spare.

Reactions: Dazed1

m2e

OT Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
US
im using
Code:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07YYJMCNV/

10U here:
Code:
https://smile.amazon.com/ECHOGEAR-10U-Open-Frame-Rack/dp/B08P25PBSR/

Reactions: stevezissou

phat🐄

#meltdowns are NOT based off post count
Oct 9, 2002
Los Angeles, CA
arrrrrg... dont yall hate it when it a saturday, and you have a piece of equipment that you THOUGHT you had lots of power cords for, when in reality you have none.

:wtc:

what i have
52771.jpg

what i need

351151.jpg

• Support
Reactions: jgon842 and M2k

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sandy Lyle