SPORTS UFC 132 photoset by me - Wand getting crushed - Condit flying knee and others

Mannaze

Oct 22, 2006
San Diego,CARIFORNIA
What a crazy weekend in Vegas - delayed flights and back to back to back shoots. Now I know how Al feels!

My UFC 132 gallery is up and live and was finished before the press conference was over that night thanks to Ryan Loco (muscle68) and Al Powers for the additional fully charged battery.

The gallery is here:

http://www.heavy.com/mma/ufc/2011/07/ufc-132-fight-night-photo-gallery/

and I need you guys to "thumbs up" it if you like it. Mucho love.

Last edited:

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
:rofl: 7% actually gave it a thumbs down? Who does that? "I have decided, I do not like these pictures...thumbs down. The photographer should have worked with the fighters more"

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
:rofl: 7% actually gave it a thumbs down? Who does that? "I have decided, I do not like these pictures...thumbs down. The photographer should have worked with the fighters more"

roflwerd.gif

Amazing pictures as always James. The pics of Njokouani are amazing. Love how you slowly see Winner's face degrade to silly putty.

As depressing as it is, the Leben set is amazing work too. love the post fight shot, and even though heartbreaking, the pics of Wandy out cold are
bowcool_1.gif

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
The ufc are retarded if they don't try to use that picture.

passing of the torch pride -> ufc theme

the tattoo the pose the crowd, camera, logos

it's so fucking iconic it hurts

:werd:

If I were Leben i'd be throwing down some coin for it. Capturing the best moment in someone's life. kind of nuts to see, and an amazing photo to boot.

kilian

Babysitting Adults
OT Supporter
Jun 17, 2007
Central Coast, CA
Glad you like it dude. If you need any other photos lmk

that picture is fucking owning me man

how much would it cost to get a print of it?

I don't even really buy art/pictures don't know anything about it, just a kid going to law school not some baller haha.

I just can't get over how awesome that shot is. Let me know what cost looks like compared to sizing.

TS
TS
Mannaze

Mannaze

Oct 22, 2006
San Diego,CARIFORNIA
that picture is fucking owning me man

how much would it cost to get a print of it?

I don't even really buy art/pictures don't know anything about it, just a kid going to law school not some baller haha.

I just can't get over how awesome that shot is. Let me know what cost looks like compared to sizing.

I'll hook u up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448