Junior Assunção vs. Eddie Yagin
Takeya Mizugaki vs. Cole Escovedo
James Te Huna vs. Ricardo Romero

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Well

I know hughes will be a moron and not try and take kos down or he will fail and get ko'd

I know gomi is going to obliterate diaz and unless rothwell takes mark hunt down for the easy win he's going to get fuckin ko'd.

Those are facts thatr i know about this card.

oh, and jon jones wins easily

momentum

CAN'T STOP THIS SON!
Jan 2, 2001
San Diego
Jon Jones (c) vs. Quinton Jackson
Matt Hughes vs. Josh Koscheck
Travis Browne vs. Rob Broughton
Nate Diaz vs. Takanori Gomi
Ben Rothwell vs. Mark Hunt
Tony Ferguson vs. Aaron Riley
Nick Ring vs. Tim Boetsch

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street

:cool:

EG6

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Jon Jones (c) vs. Quinton Jackson (Hope Rampage knocks the smug look off his face tho)

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
Why the Jones hate?
Have you ever watched a single one of his interviews? 2 months ago he said if he could change one thing in MMA, it would be the replica belts. " I refuse to sign anyones belt that they bought I worked too hard for mine"

2 weeks ago "i dont get wrapped up in belts or titles, I dont think about any of that, it means nothing to me. Im a true warrior"

And he doesnt thank god for making it possible, he believes he is the 2nd coming of christ. the dudes a fucking queer.

EG6

OT Supporter
Mar 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
He comes off as a complete douchebag because of his 'holier than thou' attitude.

It's not just the OTCC that hates him. Guys everywhere (Junkie, UG etc) all hate him.

Faustian

Jun 29, 2011
Miami

Agree with everything except for Hunt even though I'll be pulling for him.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Have you ever watched a single one of his interviews? 2 months ago he said if he could change one thing in MMA, it would be the replica belts. " I refuse to sign anyones belt that they bought I worked too hard for mine"

2 weeks ago "i dont get wrapped up in belts or titles, I dont think about any of that, it means nothing to me. Im a true warrior"

And he doesnt thank god for making it possible, he believes he is the 2nd coming of christ.
the dudes a fucking queer.
I'll be praying for God's Soldier

eagleclaw

Rampage beat him up already during the interview with Rogan, you can tell Jones looked uncomfortable. But I don't think he had anything to do with it, I'm sure his trainers and managers are the shady ones, not him, because he seems like a honest Joe.

Anyways, I'll bet anybody straight up odds that Koscheck will take out Hughes.

Time to step it up bitches.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
Rampage beat him up already during the interview with Rogan, you can tell Jones looked uncomfortable. But I don't think he had anything to do with it, I'm sure his trainers and managers are the shady ones, not him, because he seems like a honest Joe.

Anyways, I'll bet anybody straight up odds that Koscheck will take out Hughes.

Time to step it up bitches
:rofl:

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
I'll take any bets for the Jones fight.

Jones wins you are banned for 4 years
Rampage wins im gone for a week.

Who wants it?

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
How about this:

If Rogan is wearing a black shirt you are banned for a year
If Rogan doesnt have stubble, i'll be banned for a year

Time to step it up bitches.

eagleclaw

I really think the bookmakers messed this one up, Koscheck vs. Hughes is a lot closer than the odds are stating.

Koscheck's striking is seriously overrated, just because he knocked out some mofo asian superstar, he's heralded as a dangerous striker now, please go break yourself off a snicker bar. The guy can hold his own that's for sure, but Hughes has only been knocked out recently by the greatest of the giants.

It's going to be a competitive fight.

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
I really think the bookmakers messed this one up, Koscheck vs. Hughes is a lot closer than the odds are stating.

Koscheck's striking is seriously overrated, just because he knocked out some mofo asian superstar, he's heralded as a dangerous striker now, please go break yourself off a snicker bar. The guy can hold his own that's for sure, but Hughes has only been knocked out recently by the greatest of the giants.

It's going to be a competitive fight.

since it's that close.

If koscheck wins you're banned for 3 months.
If koscheck loses i'm banned for 1 year.

if the boomakers got it wrong, how about you make it right.

Jeebus

Sep 27, 2000
KNOCK KNOCK! LOL!

And he doesnt thank god for making it possible, he believes he is the 2nd coming of christ. the dudes a fucking queer.

He's a young guy with a lot of talent. I find nitpicking interview snippets is a poor reason to really hate on anyone. I don't think he is any worse than what Brock, BJ, and even Anderson Silva are as champions.

eagleclaw

since it's that close.

If koscheck wins you're banned for 3 months.
If koscheck loses i'm banned for 1 year.

if the boomakers got it wrong, how about you make it right.

NO, because when I know somebody is going to win, I don't bet against them. Even though I know it's going to be a nail biting toe to toe war among two of the top WW's, I think in the end Koscheck will be able to muster up enough fight to take the "W" home on this night.

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
He's a young guy with a lot of talent. I find nitpicking interview snippets is a poor reason to really hate on anyone. I don't think he is any worse than what Brock, BJ, and even Anderson Silva are as champions.

I hate Anderson more than fighter, so that helps my argument. Brock is hardly the douche jones is. His fans, the media they are horrible. Brock isnt that bad, and that's coming from someone who has never rooted for Brock. BJ has his moments but Jones is a all around faggot. Talent doesn't mean I have to like him. And having a total douche bag personality is a great reason to dislike someone.

I'm not saying he isn't an amazing fighter, but the guy is a total faggot.

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
NO, because when I know somebody is going to win, I don't bet against them. Even though I know it's going to be a nail biting toe to toe war among two of the top WW's, I think in the end Koscheck will be able to muster up enough fight to take the "W" home on this night.

Sweet back pedal

Shalashaska

Neither Enemy Nor Friend
Mar 9, 2009
La Li Lu Le Lo
i really hate jones. its highly possible he will not lose. lol

i agree with the He has that "Im more religious than you, and therefor I am better than you" attitude. quote by zoolander.

a healthy shogun i hope he gets his vengeance. :x:

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
hey guys, i was out driving without insurance and crashed my car into a nice older woman. She had to go to the hospital since the accient was pretty bad.

So if you all could do me a favor, pray for my car. I just got it and that shit is tight.

I fucking hate that guy. I deep down wish that Machida got the next title shot, just so Jones could maim him really bad in the octagon, and then steal his bandana. Then have Anderson move up in weight and fight him in the finals of the kumite.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448