SPORTS UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Silva - October 31, 2020 at the UFC APEX facility in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States *Anderson Silva Retirement Fight*

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
WARNING - THERE COULD BE SOME NWS PICS
As Always - Brought to you by:
reebok-ufc-announce-landmark-apparel-deal_513090_OpenGraphImage.png

B--1C5wU0AENEeW.jpg

10778030964766.png
5e32b50c5bc79c71805ac663

UFC_4_cover_art.png
1*26E8-VHY0DKZhfc3F_OXeg.jpeg

Hall_vs._Silva.jpg

vzwontg.png

H.E. Pennypacker

What is bet?
OT Supporter
Sep 19, 2003
Denver
that fight he had vs. forrest griffin was the most impressive domination i've seen in the UFC. this was against a former champ, as well...not some joe schmoe just signed to the roster. unreal :bowdown:

_dEf_

Shitted farted
Feb 15, 2005
Phuckit
that fight he had vs. forrest griffin was the most impressive domination i've seen in the UFC. this was against a former champ, as well...not some joe schmoe just signed to the roster. unreal :bowdown:
Retired Forrest. Was so sad, used to love that guy. He was so outclassed he just left the building.

Kevin

kwyjibo
Aug 27, 2002
Michigan
I love Anderson. Spent too much money on an autographed UFC glove back in the day.

But Forrests boxing is so terrible, you could have outclassed him. He had no idea what he was doing in there.

Kevin

kwyjibo
Aug 27, 2002
Michigan
For any Anderson fans, go find and read an article called the Silva Sixteen. Fascinating look at his fights, and interviews his opponents before and after. Gets their thoughts during the fight as well (after the fact, obviously)

Super interesting to hear (read) chael being real about the fight. Many times with friends, I mentioned how beat up Chael looked even though he was on top the entire fight. Nobody really agreed. Was satisfying to see Chael say exactly that.

I'd buy this article in book form if i could.

Found it: https://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12...xteen-ufc-168-anderson-silva-vs-chris-weidman

Kevin

kwyjibo
Aug 27, 2002
Michigan
Sonnen: He only hit me 11 times in the whole fight. I hit him 300 times, he hit me 11. And of those 11 times, he opened cuts over both of my eyes to the point that they needed stitches. I had blood in my eyes, along with the sweat and Vaseline. I was tired. I don't remember a whole lot about any fight, but that one in particular. I've never re-watched that fight. I've seen highlights of it because it's been played plenty of times, but I've never sat down and watched it. And I doubt a day will come where I ever do.

Reactions: Cicada

Hoodoo

Jan 13, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
I’m always going to question whether Forrest faked that KO. I’ve been watching MMA for awhile now and I’ve never seen someone get booped and roll over so dramatically, still conscious.

Reactions: phonics
TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
I’m always going to question whether Forrest faked that KO. I’ve been watching MMA for awhile now and I’ve never seen someone get booped and roll over so dramatically, still conscious.
I don't believe he was ever KO'd. I believe it was enough to knock him down and he said fuck this I quit.

phonics

No good sir, I'm on the level.
OT Supporter
Oct 27, 2004
Dont really believe that its his last fight, but def end of an era if it is. Dude got me into MMA when he beat the brakes off leben

TS
TS
Zoolander

Zoolander

OT Supporter
Jan 10, 2005
Michigan
Silva really should hang them up. Two bad losses to Weidman. Tainted boner pills in the Diaz fight. KO'd Bisping and then lost the 5th round to him. Smothered by DC. Don't care what the judges say, he lost to Brunson. Adesanya carried him and let him hang around for 3 rounds, and then got rekt by Cannonier. Just go away dude.

JacksonWhite

Apr 11, 2011
Anyone think Silva is gonna turn back the clock and win?

Card is damn good. Should be a fun fight night

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan