SPORTS UFN *SPOILERS*

Sammo

Jan 5, 2005
Southern Canada
Event starts at 9 PM, I'm not going to post results of prelims in case they show any. However, the result of the Hill/Hartt fight was pretty crazy, so crazy that they probably won't show it on television. :hs:

roose

R2 - The fighters start trading on the feet as Dale Hartt lands a leg kick, and just as Corey Hill plants his right leg to throw a punch, he crumbles to the mat. It appears that Hill has a broken leg. The sound from the break echos in the arena. Hill is carried out on a stretcher.

:eek3:

:hsd:

:bowdown:

roose

^I could of posted the result but I didn't want to in case (unlikely) that they show it

Thread title says spoilers.

Serves people right for being on the internet, in spoilers threads. :mamoru:

TS
TS
Sammo

Sammo

Jan 5, 2005
Southern Canada
Thread title says spoilers.

Serves people right for being on the internet, in spoilers threads. :mamoru:
2m3gpk2.gif

RMarks

Apr 5, 2005

R2 - The fighters start trading on the feet as Dale Hartt lands a leg kick, and just as Corey Hill plants his right leg to throw a punch, he crumbles to the mat. It appears that Hill has a broken leg. The sound from the break echos in the arena. Hill is carried out on a stretcher.

:eek3:

:hsd:

:bowdown:

What's it like to be the biggest cock sucker on the planet? First you have that faggot in your Av and now you spoil a prelim that hasn't even had a chance to air yet.

RMarks

Apr 5, 2005
Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.0; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Yowzas...says spoilers in the thread title, Brojangles.

Sammo also said he wouldn't post prelims in case they air.

4bangin

Ballet of Violence
Mar 16, 2000
IMO Miller looked pretty good for such short notice. By that I mean his technique, not cardio. Very quick hands in the first round.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan