Classic Arms is cashing in

WASR10's that were $389 last week are now $419
Yugo M72 was $599 last week now $649

Emfuser

Ghost of OT Past
OT Supporter
Feb 20, 2002
Irmo, SC
That place has awesome customer service, but the guy that runs it has no shame about price-jacking. :hsd:

Last edited:

no7fish

Jan 3, 2006
I don't see the M72 on the classic arms site but I see a PSL for $750, is that the same one? Now jacked further.... :( I'm actually considering buying that one, unless anyone knows where I can get a better deal than that??

Also, anyone know where the deals are on Stens? I've been shopping for a while on Gunbroker because it looks like everywhere else has jacked them already. Anyone see anyplace else?

TS
TS

thegooch

Jan 5, 2008
I don't see the M72 on the classic arms site but I see a PSL for $750, is that the same one? Now jacked further.... :( I'm actually considering buying that one, unless anyone knows where I can get a better deal than that??

Also, anyone know where the deals are on Stens? I've been shopping for a while on Gunbroker because it looks like everywhere else has jacked them already. Anyone see anyplace else?

Looks like the M72's are gone. They were on there this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan