SPORTS Ugh, MORE BIG STUPID STRONG GUYS

Hillary

fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill
Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
Haha you all expected more bitching. This is happy. :)

Rolled with two 200+ lb white belts yesterday who tried to smush me in side control. Took a while but just did the right technique, wiggled out, and raped their asses by not letting myself get caught stopping. Baseball bat chokes ftw.

180 lb blue belt felt the wrath of my sweeps and knee on belly. Ahm-bahh! (Armbar for those of you who don't do jiu jitsu in a fake brazilian accent)

TECHNIQUE!

(Matt and Roli destroyed me after but that doesn't count)

GeeGee

Oct 3, 2005
CT
I know that your a purple belt and all but that still has to be really humbling for the guys lol. :wtc:
I have never had the pleasure of rolling with a skilled chick. :hsugh:

Congrats!

AK-47

Banned
May 4, 2006
don't call me stupid :squint:

although i gotta admit if you're a big guy and go knee on belly on a little guy, i feel a little bit of satisfaction seeing them cringe especially when they kick my ass usually :o

Redneck Shinobi

Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that
Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
I love side control and all, but when you were wiggling why didn't they go for a mount or transition to set something up? I understand if this happened once, but that other guy must not have been paying attention to the first one lol.

Oh and GJ Hillary!

TS
TS
Hillary

Hillary

Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
I love side control and all, but when you were wiggling why didn't they go for a mount or transition to set something up? I understand if this happened once, but that other guy must not have been paying attention to the first one lol.

Oh and GJ Hillary!
Proper snake moves get you back to guard without being mounted :dunno:

TS
TS
Hillary

Hillary

Dec 12, 2007
Arkansaw
He owns/runs the academy. He's not ballin', no, especially not with his new baby and helping me out around my trips.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSimnovec