Dec 13, 2008
Phillipe Nover vs Efrain Escudero
sports-tube.com/watch/2101452558/TUF-8:phillipe-Nover-vs-Efrain-Escudero

Ryan Bader vs Vinicius Magalhaes
sports-tube.com/watch/1629530047/TUF-8:-Ryan-Bader-vs-Vinicius-Magalhaes

Junie Browning Vs. Dave Kaplan
sports-tube.com/watch/1651931693/TUF-8:-Junie-Browning-Vs.-Dave-Kaplan

Toodles

Don't ever give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping!
OT Supporter
Mar 13, 2002
Swampsville
nover fight was such a disappointment particuarly because he wasnt able to make adjustments during the fight since Escudero would duck under his hard right and shoot in every single goddamn time. you'd think his coaches would point this out to him between rounds and try to develop a new strategy :hs:

escudero read him like a book this entire fight :bowdown:

checkii

ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว
Jun 29, 2003
rain street
nover fight was such a disappointment particuarly because he wasnt able to make adjustments during the fight since Escudero would duck under his hard right and shoot in every single goddamn time. you'd think his coaches would point this out to him between rounds and try to develop a new strategy :hs:

escudero read him like a book this entire fight :bowdown:
It blows my mind they didn't tell him to load his right, but fire an uppercut. Fight would have been over.

whup

I wish you had children and.. so that I could step
Feb 12, 2007
I was waiting for him to bait Efrain with a feinted lunging right, then do a big knee to the face when Efrain tried to duck under and go for the takedown.

Reminded me a lot of Huerta v Florian, coming in with a crappy gameplan and not changing anything up when it failed.

darkjedi

Muay Thai expert
Dec 29, 2003
he should have timed the knee, especially coming from a MT background.. What a dissapointment. Escuerdo came in with the best game plan that night.

Redneck Shinobi

Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that
Oct 27, 2006
Vancouver, BC
he should have timed the knee, especially coming from a MT background.. What a dissapointment. Escuerdo came in with the best game plan that night.

Efrain picked up on Nover's timing too, I wish he even tried to feint a few more shots and threw in some odd timed shots. I think like checkii said, and good uppercut would have ended that shit instantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan