ART "ultimate holga"

s14brent

Apr 29, 2009
las vegas
holga-lens-for-nikon.jpg

writeup here:

http://photorumors.com/2011/04/11/p...igital-holga-ultimate-kit-for-nikon-or-canon/

trap.jpg

amirite?! :rofl:

wrong1

Sep 12, 2004
socal
iphone-4-facetime.jpg

Sadly, this has become the ultimate Holga.

Some douche on my gf's facebook takes a ton of Shitty ass fake iPhone holga/ts/cross processed pics and always posts them with the disclaimer "pics taken with out any professional equipment" ..... lol, oh really? I really thought that shot of your puppy sleeping was a cross processed a 4x5 slide from a leaky old view camera.... thanks for clearing that up douche bag....

Wobistdu

Some douche on my gf's facebook takes a ton of Shitty ass fake iPhone holga/ts/cross processed pics and always posts them with the disclaimer "pics taken with out any professional equipment" ..... lol, oh really? I really thought that shot of your puppy sleeping was a cross processed a 4x5 slide from a leaky old view camera.... thanks for clearing that up douche bag....
:rofl::mamoru:

huntz0r

Apr 18, 2005
Charlotte, NC
I bought a Holga last year, never even cared enough to shoot one roll of film through it. :dunno:

but then, I have a much better film p&s.

IntheWorks

windin film.. takin pics
Jun 30, 2001
earth
I did that... took like 3 shots with it and didn't like the way it looked and I haven't touched it again. thinking of redoing it though and trying it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan