LOVE UP IN BIG BEAR GETTING INKED!

Lucien

UP IN BIG BEAR GETTING INKED! **UPDATE**

Sharpie stage.
1301259486015.jpg

10-03-11 UPDATE
Took Deelz up to Big Bear Tattoo for her b-day present. Got hers finished (and looking awesome) and had time for a bit of work on mine.
2011-10-02-16-38-41-249.jpg

2011-10-02-17-27-56-443.jpg

Colored in teh biggest leaf, touched up some of the clouds and orange leaves in the tree. Nothing major, but a good bit of foreshadowing of how the rest should look once done. :wiggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
TS
TS

Lucien

This is the next step in finishing my sleeve. All done by Ed Shaffer at Big Bear Tattoo.

The autumn leaves, which aren't yet colored, will be carried by the wind all the way up my arm to my shoulder. Yesterday we only had time to finish the outline, shading, and blue wind on my forearm. deelz and I will be going back soon to finish ours up.

So stoked. :wavey:

TWG

Jun 1, 2008
looks fucking bad ass! i miss big bear, my family used to stay in a cabin up there when i was a a kid!

TS
TS

Lucien

Took a shower a removed the bandage. I'm already in love and its only gonna get better with more work. :eek5:

And Bronner's on freshly inked skin SUCKS. lol

Thanks for the comments guys and gals.

TS
TS

Lucien

My job is technically white collar, but they don't care.

Gotta find a place more focused on business than decorations, bro.

Mr. November

My job is technically white collar, but they don't care.

Gotta find a place more focused on business than decorations, bro.
I wish my coworkers weren't so goddamn conservative :o

Looks awesome though! Good luck with the healing :cool:

TS
TS

Lucien

Looks good!

unfortunately in my experience, especially in the midwest, this is much easier said than done. i got jobs like crazy lookin like a hippy bum in cali though.

I wish my coworkers weren't so goddamn conservative :o

Looks awesome though! Good luck with the healing :cool:
Yeah, there does seem to be a more accepting attitude about tattoos in the workplace out here.

My fresh ink is tightening up and i forgot to bring lotion to work with me. :wtc:

Minty Fresh

Sep 9, 2003
Lewis Center, Ohio
Yeah, there does seem to be a more accepting attitude about tattoos in the workplace out here.

My fresh ink is tightening up and i forgot to bring lotion to work with me. :wtc:

Whenever I get fresh ink done, I buy like 2-3 bottles of new lotion....to keep in various spots (like my car), in case I forget. ;)

TS
TS

Lucien

Very nice!!! I have autumn leaves on my left leg...love the way they look. Good to see more, cuz it's not something you see often with tattoos.
Thanks! This is a tribute/memorial to a family member i was very close to and just recently lost to the next life. :hs: I have seen yours and like them. Very cool.
Whenever I get fresh ink done, I buy like 2-3 bottles of new lotion....to keep in various spots (like my car), in case I forget. ;)
That's a good idea that i'm gonna steal.

i never use lotion
what do you do when your skin gets all dry and tight after a tattoo, then?

digitaljames

OT Supporter
Jan 3, 2005
Tampa
i put aquaphor on it for about a week and it keeps it nice all day long.

just put a thin layer on and blot it with a paper towel.

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan