LOVE update v.more drama

nx2vgt

Nov 4, 2007
New Braunfels
So you might remember my last post about taking a break and hormones and birth control. Well we started talking about a week after my last post. She asked me what I wanted and I told her no games, you and I vs the world. She told me she was happy to hear that cause its exactly what she wanted. We went about usual business as we got back into each others lives. We talked about what had happened during the break she moved upstairs her job and so did I. Talked on a regular basis you know the usual relationship stuff.
Last week we met up for lunch. I asked her what she had going on she said the usual but on sat she was going on a day trip. I asked what are you up to Sunday she said nothing what's up I asked for dinner she said yes. Week progresses and we talk as usual. I had asked her if she knew why I asked for dinner she told me cause its your birthday duh. Didn't hear from her Thurs thru sat until about 22:30 she asked what was up and what I was doing on my bday night. I told her I'm heading to the beach with Erica and Kevin.
I got a txt back ah cool have fun at the beach and happy bday babe. I ended up texting her back an 30 mins later Kevin said he wasn't going to make it. It was understandable cause he was in a car wreck a week and a half ago. So I txt her back thanks and to tell her Kevin opted out (Kevin lives near the beach and we live a few hours from the beach)
She txt back and tells me have fun and have a shot for me. I texted her back and told her will do. I get a txt an hour later asking where we were staying and how drunk I was.so I texted her back and told her we werent going to bed just hitting up bars and then heading back and that I was fucked up but had a DD (Erica).
So I txt her later on Sunday when do you want to do dinner and I got nothing. Txt
hear an hour later saying guess your busy hit me up when you want to eat still
nothing.txt her about 22:00 saying guess no dinner and that I didn't think out of all the ppl she would bail on me. Get a txt at 23:45 saying why don't you take Erica you took her to the beach and not me. That's the last txt I got from her Sunday night. I'm about to about

TS
TS

nx2vgt

Nov 4, 2007
New Braunfels
I'm about to abort this shit tired of games and feeling like I did something wrong. Sorry for long shitty post. Posting from my phone sucks and laptop is fried

MattThom01

Jan 2, 2006
So you might remember my last post about taking a break and hormones and birth control. Well we started talking about a week after my last post. She asked me what I wanted and I told her no games, you and I vs the world. She told me she was happy to hear that cause its exactly what she wanted. We went about usual business as we got back into each others lives. We talked about what had happened during the break she moved upstairs her job and so did I. Talked on a regular basis you know the usual relationship stuff.

Last week we met up for lunch. I asked her what she had going on she said the usual but on sat she was going on a day trip. I asked what are you up to Sunday she said nothing what's up I asked for dinner she said yes. Week progresses and we talk as usual. I had asked her if she knew why I asked for dinner she told me cause its your birthday duh. Didn't hear from her Thurs thru sat until about 22:30 she asked what was up and what I was doing on my bday night. I told her I'm heading to the beach with Erica and Kevin.
I got a txt back ah cool have fun at the beach and happy bday babe. I ended up texting her back an 30 mins later Kevin said he wasn't going to make it. It was understandable cause he was in a car wreck a week and a half ago. So I txt her back thanks and to tell her Kevin opted out (Kevin lives near the beach and we live a few hours from the beach)

She txt back and tells me have fun and have a shot for me. I texted her back and told her will do. I get a txt an hour later asking where we were staying and how drunk I was.so I texted her back and told her we werent going to bed just hitting up bars and then heading back and that I was fucked up but had a DD (Erica).

So I txt her later on Sunday when do you want to do dinner and I got nothing. Txt
hear an hour later saying guess your busy hit me up when you want to eat still
nothing.txt her about 22:00 saying guess no dinner and that I didn't think out of all the ppl she would bail on me. Get a txt at 23:45 saying why don't you take Erica you took her to the beach and not me. That's the last txt I got from her Sunday night. I'm about to about

previous issues, bails on you on plans, and does it with a snarky comment to boot. You're already fed up with stuff as it it.

You knew what you wanted to do, but are seeking support. Totally get it. I agree though, it doesn't sound like it is worth it anymore.

TS
TS

nx2vgt

Nov 4, 2007
New Braunfels
Yeah yail I've found logic=some women's kryptonite its all good its done for no even worried about it anyways. On to the next one

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitalesan