CAR Updates For My 2002 v6 mustang

DeezNortz

THE MEATLOAF! WE WANT IT NOW!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
that's pretty fuggin sweet. the turbo housings especially.

IFL

DeezNortz

THE MEATLOAF! WE WANT IT NOW!!!
OT Supporter
Sep 15, 2010
anything going over the turbo inlets or are you just going to live dangerously?

screens maybe?

jsilas

OT Supporter
Sep 9, 2006
PNW
VhJwOgH.jpg
The symmetry of this build makes my OCD happy. Pretty incredible build.

TS
TS
denmah

denmah

Nov 8, 2004
Bushkill
have they come out with exhaust flex joints that don't fall apart in an hour?

i have really good luck with them, no issues, I think people bend them really hard to install, and when they heat cycle they fatigue, ill be pulling them apart every 30 days and plotting health as my friend says the same thing, well 20% of people that look at it say the same thing, but out of the last 10 or so builds i have done, zero issues.

TS
TS
denmah

denmah

Nov 8, 2004
Bushkill
i have a bunch to do, it has no wiring or fuel system and no plumbing, but i wanted to work it all neatly around what was going to be physically installed, so now that we are here i can do the large list of small things, it should sound pretty incredible

Reactions: Cashishift

93rx7

OT Supporter
Feb 14, 2009
Your base
i have really good luck with them, no issues, I think people bend them really hard to install, and when they heat cycle they fatigue, ill be pulling them apart every 30 days and plotting health as my friend says the same thing, well 20% of people that look at it say the same thing, but out of the last 10 or so builds i have done, zero issues.
i've had a couple blow apart on me but it's been a decade or so since i've used one :dunno:

looking sweet though!

TS
TS
denmah

denmah

Nov 8, 2004
Bushkill
i've had a couple blow apart on me but it's been a decade or so since i've used one :dunno:

looking sweet though!
yeah, i have seen it, undeniable, im genuinely going to take that up pipe off once a month or two and check it out.

Reactions: 93rx7
TS
TS
denmah

denmah

Nov 8, 2004
Bushkill
also got hotside, coldside almost 100% sorted, started on coolant hoses to rad, temp mounted a dual fan i have with zippies till i can build a nice cookie sheet shroud for it, threw in 90% of the ecu wiring, plugged in, routed, starting to just get it in there and see if its in the way of shit while i move forward,

yesterday dropped fuel tank out, prepping for the pump upgrade, hat mods, lines to surge tank, wiring triple pumps, fuel feed and return from engine bay etc etc coming up next.

4J6HwfG.jpg

FqfygRv.jpg

neaaTbr.jpg

Dv2hMPR.jpg

TS
TS
denmah

denmah

Nov 8, 2004
Bushkill
custom rear brake bracket to hold stock v6 caliper and bracket 180* out of stock (to clear shock on my shortened rear end)

UREr3dF.jpg

little messy back here but testing, pinning, DT connector, flex wiring and more running to front.

NsQBCjh.jpg

fuel lines mounted

lQvvCll.jpg

first round of sensors

9mTr6fF.jpg

was a bit of a mess previously under here (the wiring basement)
cleaned it all up

ulIsOzs.jpg

intake on for good.

oQ9T0i2.jpg

Degass / expansion / overflow / steam vent tank

tPxdvz5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

About Us

• Please do not post anything that violates any Local, State, Federal or International Laws. Your privacy is protected. You have the right to be forgotten. Site funded by advertising, link monetization and member support.
OT v15.8.1 Copyright © 2000-2022 Offtopic.com
Served by fu.offtopic.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddunn9448